Walrus atomicwalrus

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
4th

Slurmz
Human - Sevdaliza
This starts off sounding exactly like a song I'd expect to like sounds. It also delivers for the most part. The middle of the song gets a little weird, but the end is strong, also the music video is pretty interesting, not that that matters for much. This is def an artist I'll try to check out more when this is done.

atomicllamas

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
tie for 14th at 8 points

mynameisnothing
Queen - Perfume Genius
no clue what the actual fuck that music video was, but the song was alright and the video was certainly gay o_O
eren (wtf I thought it was slurmz)
Junky - Brockhampton
Probably the most different from the rest of the songs in this category which is actually pretty cool. I can appreciate some of the play on words used in the verses. Not necessarily my favorite kind of rap, but parts of this song are really excellent.

atomicllamas

tie for 9th at 8.4

Robert Alfons
Dressed for Space - TR/ST
Is this the guy you are named after .-. This is a funky ass synth. good song, I feel like I'd like it more if I were at a party or a bar and had been drinking tho.
RODAN
Pyramids - Frank Ocean
Really like the music once the song gets going, the groove really kicks in about minute 4. This song is pretty interesting, trumpets go nicely with the rest of the song when they are snuck in there. I haven't really listened to Frank Ocean at all, but I enjoyed this song. The song quality for me, peaks relatively early (about half way through), which is kind of a downer, cause there is a lot of song left, but its never bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)