art for smogon

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That Milotic is very nice! The Chansey is good, but I think Blissey is the signature competitive poke we all love and hate. KoA, you've really improved on your coloring. It makes your stuff just pop right off the screen.
I think Chansey is for first gen.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I figure this Pokemon might be better suited for 1st gen.

Since my Chansey pic is wonkey, I whipped up one of Lapras, who seemingly did very well for himself in rby.

Hope I did it justice:

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
oh wow KoA, nice recent stuff. remember guys, this stuff is still open: you have a chance to have your art on the site!

(although i will need to close it SOMETIME...)

I had a bit of a pokemon art stint for a few days, and this is the best result:

I couldn't color something on my computer to save my life, so I'm hoping that if some kind soul has some free time in their day, they might not mind coloring this bad boy for me. The shading might be a little wrong, but I tried.

lol Cooper, I couldn't figure out what that was at first, but now I see that it's a very nicely done Jirachi :) good job on it

The lapras is your best out of the three, KoA :) Good job!

I guess I should finish metagross sometime soon...

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Thanks everyone who submitted art! The winners are Doug's Garchomp for DP, maniaclyrasist's Salamence for RS, CactuarJoe's Skarmory for GS, and KoA's Lapras for RB.

Some of the other art I will be putting on random pages in the site. I think I want more pictures everywhere, so I might be opening another one of these random topics except with a deadline and more guidelines and such so it doesn't turn out such a mess :D

Oh... I was actually going to post to say that i was putting up a picture of Gengar tomorrow for Rby, but congrats to everyone.

Chaos do you still want to see that pic?

chaos

Owner
If you want to do Gengar I'd be happy to use Gengar instead of the Salamence for RS. Salamence is already in our banner anyway!

(actually gengar could work for any generation, lets see it anyway)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)