Aqua's PokeGrowth Center

How many pokemon should I growth till battle readyness for any kind of basic / rng legendary (shiny

• One > 50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two > 50

• Pokemon's growth is a useless service and I'd rather do it myself

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: POLL bugged so the last word is: (Shiny or not)

Hi everyone and welcome to the PokeGrowth Center!

We all know how frustrating it can be when you have so many pokemon to train but you do not have time because you are busy with egg hatching, resetting or hunting for the perfect creature.
Guys frustration is now over, with the PGC (PokeGrowth Center) you'll now have all the time you need to do what you like the most in the game!

Explanation: As I do only own a Pokemon Y version I am often far behind others offers when I need some usefull things.
I decided to try EV training as I know some people here have pletora of untrained pokemon and some asked me the service in exchange with great pokemon I wanted.

Only EV training you may ask? Why do you open a thread just for this service?
No, the idea beside this thread is not only having a solid answer for those who don't trust easily but aswell the process of growing.
It means that I can EV train some of your pokemon, but I can make them evolve and teach them the moveset you wish.
Basically beside straight EV training/EV resetting, you give me a Lv1 pokemon and you get back a Battle Ready /X/ level pokemon back!

And you do this for free?
As I'd like to be the most altruistic, but every labour has a price and I miss a lot of competitive pokemon!

What's the "price" then?

It depends on which formula you choose:

- Straight EV training:
I may EV train 3 of your pokemon for any kind of basic / RNG legendary / shiny of your thread.
I may EV train 4 of your pokemon for any kind of Trophy cases, very hard getting legendaries, or my own very High Wanted List.
I will EV train more than 4 pokemon for a "sweet pearl" as I might call them.

- Pokemon growing:
It will really depend on the Poll to catch people opinions about it.

If you are interested in my service you can post in the thread the number of mons you wish to be trained/growth and I'll check your thread =)

Rules and general points:
1) Please do not offer HACK pokemon. I am okay with AR/pokesave cloning or injected wondercards.
2) Please be kind and patient, I dislike people who beg.
3) Please ask for my services in the thread, use PM to remind me something or if I did not answered.
4) To be honest I really do not care about the pokeball, I do really like the basic red and white pokeball and won't consider a fashion pokeball like a plus.
5) Same applies for shininess, I just want competitive pokemon no matter how shiny they are. Please be reminded that I do like certain shiny pokemon more than their non shiny version (Ralts for example will be a plus) same applies for some normal pokemon that I do like more than their shiny version (chimchar for example won't be a plus at all if its shiny). It will be a case-by-case but don't worry I am easy with that!

Do not hesitate to PM some ideas about this thread or a way to improve it or the service, it'll be very welcome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)