APurpose's Gen7 Haves (12/2: Update: 0 Speed IV Brave Celesteela!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, interested in a Naive Pheromosa and the Celesteela. I have an HP Ground Timid Xurkitree and an Adamant Celesteela. Both need to be cloned, though. Also, idr if we had some other trade going, but I left Smogon for a bit so if you still want to do that then we can do that too. Can the UBs be nicknamed?

Heya, interested in a Naive Pheromosa and the Celesteela. I have an HP Ground Timid Xurkitree and an Adamant Celesteela. Both need to be cloned, though. Also, idr if we had some other trade going, but I left Smogon for a bit so if you still want to do that then we can do that too. Can the UBs be nicknamed?
Sounds like a good trade to me! I can clone them if you need me to. They can be nicknamed as long as I don't have any issue with the particular nickname.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Would you be interested in a Timid Battle Ready Hyper Trained Level 100 Tapu Koko? Grass Knot / Thunderbolt / Volt Switch / Dazzling Gleam.

Hey I am very interested in your timid Tapu Lele! Any chance you are interested in the following? :

- Tapu Bulu | Brave | 31/xx/xx/31/31/1 (not hyper trained yet) | Dusk Ball
- Nihilego | Timid | 31/xx/31/31/xx/xx (not hyper trained yet) | Beast Ball | HP Ice
-
Tapu Lele | Modest | xx/xx/xx/31/31/31 (not hyper trained yet) | Heal Ball | HP Ice
If so please feel free to send me a PM so we can work something out :)

Last edited:
Could you please CMT for your Modest HP Ice Xurkitree? I know I don't have a whole lot of Gen VII stuff, but I'd gladly trade you something in ORAS. :)

Never mind, didn't see that you were only trading in gen 7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)