APurpose's Gen7 Haves (12/2: Update: 0 Speed IV Brave Celesteela!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry, my bad! The only Rough Skin Gibles I have are in Beast Balls, I have non-ha in Luxury Balls. Are you looking for 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or just 4 IV?

The male one would work for a 5 IV Vulpix!
As long as it has rough skin idc what ball it is in as long as its female and 4iv is fine. 31/31/31/xx/31/31 is preferred but I'll take a 4iv if that's all you have that is female and ha

HA with Beast Ball would be awesome! my FC is 4484-9251-0562 and my IGN is Dr. Jessen
Sorry for going offline on ya yesterday! Will add you now!

My HA Alolan Sandshrew Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 for your torkoal
I can do that. Although may I ask what ball it's in and if there are any egg moves?

Hi! I am interested in your Dewpider and Grubbin. Would you trade them for a jolly Kartana (x/x/31/x/31/31) ?
Sorry, I actually traded for a Jolly Kartana on Showdown. Do you have anything else?

Sorry for going offline on ya yesterday! Will add you now!

I can do that. Although may I ask what ball it's in and if there are any egg moves?

Sorry, I actually traded for a Jolly Kartana on Showdown. Do you have anything else?
None of the egg moves for shrew are worth it as it learns the good ones by level and in a timer ball to match white.

It looks like the perfect IV Torkoal is already claimed, but was wondering if you have any Torkoal breedjects with a 0 speed IV. I can offer Adamant Cubone breedjects (Timer Ball) and Jolly Gible breedjects with Rough Skin (Beast Ball), in both cases the breedjects would have 4 perfect IV's.

None of the egg moves for shrew are worth it as it learns the good ones by level and in a timer ball to match white.
Sorry just looked and it seems like I already traded for an Adamant Sandshrew on Showdown! Happen to have anything else?

It looks like the perfect IV Torkoal is already claimed, but was wondering if you have any Torkoal breedjects with a 0 speed IV. I can offer Adamant Cubone breedjects (Timer Ball) and Jolly Gible breedjects with Rough Skin (Beast Ball), in both cases the breedjects would have 4 perfect IV's.
Actually, I clone all my perfect IV Torkoals! However, I'm not too interested in Cubone or Gible, happen to have anything else?

Sorry just looked and it seems like I already traded for an Adamant Sandshrew on Showdown! Happen to have anything else?

The rarest i have is female telepathy Oranguru, relaxed nature 31/x/31/30/31/31 in a dusk ball

Last edited:
Hi do you have any Rough Skin Gibbles? I don't really care about the IV's. I can get you a timid/modest Pikachu, and I also have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mikikyu, 31/31/31/31/31/x quiet Honedge, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold haze HA Mareanie. I can breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Trace Porygon upon request if you want that (have a download one ready now).

The rarest i have is female telepathy Oranguru, relaxed nature 31/x/31/30/31/31 in a dusk ball
Ah sorry, already got one of those too.

Hi do you have any Rough Skin Gibbles? I don't really care about the IV's. I can get you a timid/modest Pikachu, and I also have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mikikyu, 31/31/31/31/31/x quiet Honedge, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold haze HA Mareanie. I can breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Trace Porygon upon request if you want that (have a download one ready now).
I do, but sorry none of those really interest me unless you can get a Timid/Modest Pikachu with Fake Out, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and rare pokeball. I already have one that I can golden bottlecap, I'd just rather have a natural one. Thanks for the look!

I do, but sorry none of those really interest me unless you can get a Timid/Modest Pikachu with Fake Out, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and rare pokeball. I already have one that I can golden bottlecap, I'd just rather have a natural one. Thanks for the look!
What pokeball do you want the Pikachu in? And what nature is preferable? I have one already in a beast ball with Fake Out, electric terrain, and encore with 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid. I have not bread for Hidden Power Ice yet though.

I can breed pretty much anything fairly quickly so don't be afraid to ask something obscure, I just can't seem to get my hands on a Rough Skin Gibble for some reason.

Last edited:
Deal

Lmk when u r ready to trade
I'll be able to trade later today, I get home at about 3 EST and can probably trade until about 10.

What pokeball do you want the Pikachu in? And what nature is preferable? I have one already in a beast ball with Fake Out, electric terrain, and encore with 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid. I have not bread for Hidden Power Ice yet though.

I can breed pretty much anything fairly quickly so don't be afraid to ask something obscure, I just can't seem to get my hands on a Rough Skin Gibble for some reason.
Beast Ball is fine! I would prefer Modest though, either HP Ice or 31/xx/31/31/31/31.

Update! Just finished my latest SR Project, kinda took a while:

Celesteela

OT: Aria ID: 297835
Brave - Beast Boost
31/31/xx/31/xx/0
Will probably get a hyper trained version of this soon!

Would you be interested in bruxish in a heal ball, jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31, with all of its em. If so I'm interested in grubbin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)