Apprentice Program: Round 102

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY THESE ARE THE FINAL PAIRINGS, if you are in contact with your former tutee/tutor already please cut that contact and follow these pairings, sorry for the misunderstanding.

EdwardElric15 - Aurious - ORAS OU
Cuzzie123 - Trinitrotoluene - ORAS OU
Ksh13 - Bluwing - ORAS OU
celebitrainer36 - badabing - DPP OU
GradeAGarchomp - Ajna - ORAS RU
Amorbis - galbia - ORAS NU
GreasyXSpoon - Shiba - ORAS UU
Holiano - Lord Outrage - ORAS Ubers
Reverneth - 49 - ORAS OU
Twix - ThatCrazyRussian - ORAS LC
Seishi - Sapientia - DPP OU
Joshz - King UU - ORAS UU
Yatagarasu513 - fleggumfl - ORAS OU
qsns - Jirachee - BW OU
gackj - teal6 - ORAS UU
Bumpbuff - Omegasization - ORAS OU
Steven Stone - m00ns - ORAS OU
CompoundKhan - DennisEG - ORAS OU
Shadow_Sneak - fatty - DPP OU
Paraplegic - shaian - ORAS Doubles
Cranham - Jio - VGC
TheUnknow - atomicllamas - ORAS RU
ADustyGlommer - Tricking - ORAS OU
Local! - Zamrock - ORAS OU
petyer - Shiba - ORAS UU
Tressed - FlamingVictini - ORAS OU
littlelucario - Team Pokepals - ORAS OU
Mishimono - Christo The Gr8 - ORAS UU
Welli0u - JohnYiu - ORAS OU
hey yal - Sweep - ORAS Ubers
Bashslash - TDK - ORAS OU
Reborn Fox - PokèManiac Livio - ORAS OU
RedMaxx - dice - DPP OU
DKFirelord - Bouffalant - ORAS UU
DaRizzleMyShizzle - HJAD - ORAS NU
Mimolette - theurbandear - ORAS OU
AGuyWithPants - Rain. - ORAS OU
Chill Shadow - Memoric - ORAS Doubles
Prince Lucian - Alkov - ORAS OU
Sir_Bagel - njnp - ORAS OU
DaSpoofy - Molk - ORAS RU
thinkin - Mizuhime - ORAS Doubles
NotFalse - njnp - ORAS OU
GymLeaderDuck - theurbandear - ORAS OU
PatientPat - m00ns - ORAS OU
JMTL - Serapis - VGC
Ampd302 - FlamingVictini - ORAS OU
Draha022 - Snowy. - ORAS OU
fapkingg - Orphic - ORAS NU
hexmarie - GiraGoomy - VGC
Dominatio - Lord Outrage - ORAS Ubers
mafreel - Level 56 - ORAS Ubers
CoolStoryBrobat - Christo The Gr8 - ORAS UU
Rhythms - m00ns - ORAS OU
The Idiot Ninja - John Bob - VGC
Sotin - Molk - ORAS RU
Altina - Typhlito - ADV OU
Cranham - Astounded - ORAS Ubers
Confide. - Kiyo - ORAS NU
Esidisi - Genesis7 - ORAS OU
Peli - Laga - ORAS Doubles
oml it's too ez - Krauersaut - ORAS Ubers

There is 1 Ubers, 1 RBY/GSC, 3 Doubles, 1 NU, 1 LC, and 1 BW OU free spots. PM me with the form in the OP if you wanna sign up for one.

Naty Wheezer Brick Small. BlindArchangel oml it's too ez you guys didn't get matched up cuz there aren't tutors left for the tiers you signed up for, you can ask for priority in the next round tho or sign up for other tiers that still have free spots.

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sorry for the inconvenience guys, hope everyone's happy with their tutors now! This is the last round before the holidays so let's give it our best effort and end a fantastic year on a high :toast:

Steve Angello a massive thanks for all that you've done for B101. The programme has come a long way in the past year and a huge part of that is down to you brother. Good luck with your finals and stay in touch, always a pleasure ♥

Steve Angello : So that wasn't a joke... You're really quitting, B101 is probably the best experience i've ever had in my pokemon career and thus thanks to IB, Plus and you, remember when we were building every days for spl, even though it didn't pay off we enjoyed it a lot, then same for the analyses project in which i wanted to skip school just to finish it with you but then you forced me to go to school :(.. Well just to tell you that you got a huge part in my pokemon career and B101 as well, without you i probably wouldn't have been so involved in B101 but for the moment rock these finals exams and come back with both success and motivation. Love ya brother and don't hesitate to text me on whatsapp <3. BTW PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST, YOU'RE CURSING ME, IT'S ST20 NOT 21 OMG!!

Also sorry B101 community for the delay of pairings, i'm usually in charge of this but as i got some issues with my computer i had to be retired for this time, however i'll be back with new computer this week so you can count on me next time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)