AG Anything Goes Winter Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Mobius

Banned deucer.
nielsroro was last seen:
Nov 27, 2017
My opponent has not been on since then and has not responded to my message. Therefore, I am going to call activity or request another opponent. Whichever is most convenient to this tournament.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
May I have a new opponent, or is it too early? I contacted DinoMNE early on, and they have not even been on smogon since thursday.
:mad:
You get an opponent.
requesting other opponent
You get an opponent!
opp hasnt been on since nov 27. calling act
calling act opp hasn't responded
requesting new opp
nielsroro was last seen:
Nov 27, 2017
My opponent has not been on since then and has not responded to my message. Therefore, I am going to call activity or request another opponent. Whichever is most convenient to this tournament.
Everybody gets an opponent!

BananaLaddersPS vs. Disciple_1
zugubu royale vs. Nocty
Isotonex vs. WallaceTheChampion
Zesty43 vs. Funbot28
iLlama vs. neomon
Silent Mobius vs. DonnotheFirst

If you haven't received a response yet and you haven't requested a substitute; please do now.
Otherwise if you request activity later on when the deadline comes, I may flip your game.

Reactions: Nat

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
taking the win because my opponent miss scheduled two times and told me i could take the win if i wanted to

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Contacted a while ago; still have yet to receive a response
new opponent pls
taking the win because my opponent miss scheduled two times and told me i could take the win if i wanted to
opp hasn't responded since he signed up for tour
Deadline is still the 14th, but if you need more time you can request an extension.
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs. danchu
jagonite vs. partys over
SiTuM vs. Azx
avocado vs. bdov

Reactions: Nat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)