And another art thread...?

10/31 Happy Halloween from the 'Vees!!
Try to guess, Who are these Pokemon, what creature they become, and their costume's Pokemon Motif?

... I need to draw something else. Somehow half of my artworks has been vees. Duh... if only I hadn't failed the other missions. I... hit my limit hard....
I'll just go out and see the stars. I wish to see someone....

10/31 Happy Halloween from the 'Vees!!
... I need to draw something else. Somehow half of my artworks has been vees. Duh... if only I hadn't failed the other missions. I... hit my limit hard....
I'll just go out and see the stars. I wish to see someone....
No! :<
Draw Eeveelutions, unbearably adorable!
I know how you feel, I do feel the same.

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Nice art! If you haven't already (I haven't looked through all of your pictures) you should do something relating to Eevee's Z-move! :D just an idea tho

Nice art! If you haven't already (I haven't looked through all of your pictures) you should do something relating to Eevee's Z-move! :D just an idea tho
I could barely make proper composition with 3 mons. Let alone 9 (。;A;)

Next Update!!
4/13 Happy Shaymin's Day!!
(Land) Shaymin can also fly... Air Balloon is such a great item, isn't it?

Honestly, this is probably my largest artwork by canvas size as of now. And ugh... so tired of this... last hour submission as usual :facepalm:

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
As always, very impressive art! Your attention to detail really shines through with the Pokemon styled accessories for Vulpix, especially the translucent swimming ring. Overall, you can clearly see how much effort and time goes into each of your art pieces.

As always, very impressive art! Your attention to detail really shines through with the Pokemon styled accessories for Vulpix, especially the translucent swimming ring. Overall, you can clearly see how much effort and time goes into each of your art pieces.
Thankies! It is pretty old post while I try to slowly post all the backlogs I have left before though. Recently, I've been trying to cut some slack with simpler shading as seen here, although it put me back to uncertainty if it worked....
Also, I wish I could draw quicker in this intricate style, so I have more confidence to contribute to Smogon, which I had never done since I'm afraid of failing the timed missions....

Anyway... at least few percents of my art isn't Pokemon....
6/9 Last year's HandyMonsters 9th Anniversary

Last edited:
Thankies! It is pretty old post while I try to slowly post all the backlogs I have left before though. Recently, I've been trying to cut some slack with simpler shading as seen here, although it put me back to uncertainty if it worked....
Also, I wish I could draw quicker in this intricate style, so I have more confidence to contribute to Smogon, which I had never done since I'm afraid of failing the timed missions....

Anyway... at least few percents of my art isn't Pokemon....
6/9 Last year's HandyMonsters 9th Anniversary

Ugh... omg I'm loosing every ounce of my terrifying dinosaur demeanor looking at this art, I need to punch a wall to regain it..

SO CUTEEEEEEE!
imageedit_6_5429064109.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)