Analyses Reservation Index

I would like to reserve Gourgiest-xl
It's not getting an analysis. Please read the first post in this thread which contains all the information you need before posting, this goes for everyone who would like to reserve something.

Thanks for understanding.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
both analyses are out of QC, would like to reserve Pyukumuku
Out of QC would mean they've both gotten 3 checks and only need GP checks

Go ahead and work on Pyukumuku tho

Edit: To clarify, only badgeholders can reserve 3 analyses, anyone without a badge has to ask for approval first. you'll get approved if you're known to write good analyses and could handle it.

Last edited:
Can I reserve Venusaur?
Venusaur is a high priority analysis highlighted in red, which means it's reserved for QC members unless approved by the moderating team. We'd prefer more seasoned analysis writers to take on Venusaur since it's more important, but feel free to reserve anything else that's not highlighted in red.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Pretty much what Omicron said. Given how that's literally your first post I'm inclined to say no, sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)