An Aussie's Bank Vault [140+ 5IVs|40+ Legends|120+ Shinies|New: Flawless Adamant Hoopa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I specialize in move tutor Pokemon. If you want to pm me a list, I'm open most of the time (haven't the time to make a thread yet). Although I'm currently busy preparing for a Science Olympiad competition, I'll get to you if you reply when I have time.
Interested in your shiny Chandelure, shiny Pinsir, shiny Lucario, shiny Mantyke and shiny Treeko.

Thanks for your time.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Interested in an HP Fire HA Roselia and HP Fire Magnemite. I can offer some HPs from my thread or a flawless HA HP Ice male EM Kalos Chimchar for both. It's Naive and has the spread 31 30 30 31 31 31.

So somewhat of a large bump. I'll be updating the front page sometime in the next day or two with what I'll be looking for in the lead-up to Ruby and Sapphire. Until then feel free to take a gander at the front page. Big thanks to Agonist for unlocking this for me also.

Cheers guys.

Sup dude,

Really interested in the stealth rock Mew and stealth rock shiny Azelf mainly, however also the shiny pawniard and pinsir.

Would any of the below interest you? If so, let me know which and I can provide more details;

Shiny Conkeldurr, Guts adamant
Shiny HP ice Thundurus Timid
HP ice Zapdos
HP ice naive Terrakion
ShinySmeargle Jolly
ShinyClefable Calm
ShinySalamence adamant moxie
ShinyTimid Mew
Calm Lugia
ShinySableye bold

Sup dude,

Really interested in the stealth rock Mew and stealth rock shiny Azelf mainly, however also the shiny pawniard and pinsir.

Would any of the below interest you? If so, let me know which and I can provide more details;

Shiny Conkeldurr, Guts adamant
Shiny HP ice Thundurus Timid
HP ice Zapdos
HP ice naive Terrakion
ShinySmeargle Jolly
ShinyClefable Calm
ShinySalamence adamant moxie
ShinyTimid Mew
Calm Lugia
ShinySableye bold
Hey buddy, unfortunately not interested in any of those currently.

CMT for

Landorus
Adamant | Intimidate JPN
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
ID: 44864 OT: JPN
Interested in the Modest Yveltal. However I won't be able to trade for a few days unfortunately - would you be ok if we kept this pending?

Tortured_Soul (might also be relevant to TheShinyMo) the following 3 Pokemon in your thread are hacked.

Lugia
Careful | Pressure
ID: 24112 OT: JPN

Impossible IV+Nature combo for this mon

Mew
Timid | Synchronize
ID: 20980 OT: カスミ
Legality Analysis

Known hack

Landorus
Adamant |
Intimidate (JPN)
ID: 44864 OT: JPN

Known hack

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist

Tortured_Soul (might also be relevant to TheShinyMo) the following 3 Pokemon in your thread are hacked.

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist
Aight, cheers for the heads up buddy.

are you still looking for level ball Stantler? If you are I can give you a female spitback for the Bold Mew
Assuming it's shiny (obviously), then I'm happy to make that trade.

CMT for Sunny3oy's flawless Timid Xerneas. I might have a Zygarde in my thread that you might like although he only has 30 Attack.

Now that I finally have Alpha Sapphire, I will be starting breeding in the next few days. Expect updates to the (currently very old) front page in that time.

Looking forward to trading once more! Thanks all.

Update:

Registeel
Calm | Clear Body
31 / x / 31 / x / 31 / 31
ID: 53645 OT: Callum
Nicknameable (Alpha Sapphire)

Coming Soon:

Regice
Calm | Clear Body
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
ID: 53645 OT: Callum
Nicknameable (Alpha Sapphire)

CMT Please
Amaura
Modest | Refrigerate
ID: 65426 OT: Tonberry

Gourgeist
Impish | Frisk (Extra Large) NN: Jack
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Shadow Sneak - Pain Split - Seed Bomb - Destiny Bond
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
ID: Sam OT: 55804

CMT Please
Amaura
Modest | Refrigerate
ID: 65426 OT: Tonberry

Gourgeist
Impish | Frisk (Extra Large) NN: Jack
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Shadow Sneak - Pain Split - Seed Bomb - Destiny Bond
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
ID: Sam OT: 55804
Nothing there I'm afraid, sorry.

I want your bold mew,what are you want in return? I looked at your wants and i have the shiny palkia and shiny virizion you want- virizion without helping hand and syntesis anyway, i have more legends and i have a lot of breed abke in matching ball that you have and dont have for example- your arons are in normal ball, i have it in premier ball, and a lot more.

I want your bold mew,what are you want in return? I looked at your wants and i have the shiny palkia and shiny virizion you want- virizion without helping hand and syntesis anyway, i have more legends and i have a lot of breed abke in matching ball that you have and dont have for example- your arons are in normal ball, i have it in premier ball, and a lot more.
Generally if they're not in my wants list, I don't care for pokemon in differing balls as I can get them myself if I like. As for the Palkia - could you give me more info please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)