An Aussie's Bank Vault [140+ 5IVs|40+ Legends|120+ Shinies|New: Flawless Adamant Hoopa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in one of your 6IV Dittos.
Zygarde + something else?
Are your wants shiny only?
I don't care if the Legends are shiny or not, however the regular pokemon that are listed I would like to be shiny (and if in the listed balls if possible). Also interested in pokemon in apricorn balls that match their shiny sprite (read: Friend Ball Stantler)

hi there :) im new to smogon and im very much interested in your hp litwick and hp magnemite. i have some 5 iv pokemon for trade. gulpin with pain split, swinub with icicle shard icicle crash and stealth rock, ferroseed with spikes and leech seed, tyrantrum with elemental fangs and dragon dance, meditite, phantump, honedge and noibat. reply me if u wanna know more details such as the nature if youre interested. hope u can help me out :)

Munna
Bold | Forewarn
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Yawn - Baton Pass
ID: 38819 OT: Honest Carl

Seel
Modest | Thick Fat
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
ID: 38812 OT: Jess

are these kalos bred?
if so CMT
i also have some not listed yet in case you didnt see anything you like

I am interested in either your shiny Trevanant or shiny Aegislash. I can offer you this frokie.
upload_2014-1-24_11-38-39.png

Froakie
upload_2014-1-24_11-39-7.png

Hasty | Protean
31|31|31|31|31|31

Last edited:
Jae_hova told me that you have a shiny Koffing you might be able to offer. I've been looking for one forever and hatched soooo many eggs. I'm not a cloner or anything so its value to me is soooo much for my comp team. I especially like your 4IV one with Pain Split

Anyway, I'm wondering if you're interested in anything I could offer for it (All are Shiny):

HP Fire Bulbasaur 31/xx/31/30/31/30
6IV Sassy Larvitar
5IV Flawless Charmander w/Solar Power
4IV Flawed Slowbro

That's what I got and if you need I'm willing to offer all of it. T_T /desperate here

Thank you.

My apologies to everyone that has posted and not received a response. I have been quite unwell the past few weeks and trading has been the last thing on my mind. i will try to get to everyone when I have the time. Again, my apologies.

My apologies to everyone that has posted and not received a response. I have been quite unwell the past few weeks and trading has been the last thing on my mind. i will try to get to everyone when I have the time. Again, my apologies.
Thank you for the heads up! I lucked out and someone actually gave me a Toxic Spike/Pain Split Koffing! <3 If you're interested in any of my offers, I'm sure we can arrange something else.

I hope you get better soon, and good luck to you!

Last edited:
Noticed that you were looking for a good Zygarde, if you're still looking, are you interested in a 6 IV adamant one?

hey dude, is your Shiny Aipom kalos bred?

If so, Are you interested in any of these kalod bred shinies:
FT (All Shiny, Kalos Bred with Memory):

- Relaxed Ferroseed w/ Spikes, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed - 4IV + 0 Speed
- Calm Filter Mr. Mime - 5IV
- Modest HA Whimsur - 5IV
- Calm HA Natu - 5IV
- Modest Download Porygon2 - 5IV
- Jolly Skill Link Cloyster - 5IV
- Modest Drizzle Politoed - 6IV
- Jolly HA Pinsir w/ Close Combat, Quick Attack - 6IV
- Modest HA Goodra - 6IV
- Timid Dry Skin Heliolisk w/ Glare, Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain - 6IV
- Timid Magic Guard Alakazam - 5IV
- Timid HA Eevee w/ Wish - 6IV
- Adamant HA Dratini w/ Marvel Scale, Extreme Speed and DD - 5IV
- Jolly HA Tauros - 5IV
- Sassy HA Lileep w/ stealth rock, recover, mirror coat, and barrier
- Impish Sturdy Skarmory w/ Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock - 5IV

- Hasty HA Greninja (HP Fire) - 31/31/30/30/31/30
- Modest HA Poliwag (HP Grass) w/ Encore, Refresh - 31/xx/31/30/31/31
- Modest Magnet Pull Magnezone (HP Fire) - 31/even/31/30/31/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)