[AMA] FireMage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh thank god you got your name changed back
was there a reason you went back?
why do you enjoy hosting tours?
favorite stage in nu?
any area of the site you want to get more involved in during 2014?

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh thank god you got your name changed back
was there a reason you went back?
why do you enjoy hosting tours?
favorite stage in nu?
any area of the site you want to get more involved in during 2014?
1) I was drunk at the time - I kind of missed being "The Mage"
2) Hosting tours is a great way to talk to people who you don't normally speak with. Also, I enjoy creating things which people enjoy - it makes me feel fulfilled when someone enjoys something I've created.
3) Hail 2012. Not only was the timing impeccable for it to be retested (December) It's also the meta I thoroughly enjoyed - Hail Teams were strong, but not unbeatable, a lot of the mons available at the time were great and fun to use. It wasn't the greatest meta in terms of an ideal metagame (Stall was only good when it was hail) and I felt teams lacked a lot of creativity.
4) I'd love to get more into Little Cup, Maybe dip into C&C too.

1) I was drunk at the time - I kind of missed being "The Mage"
2) Hosting tours is a great way to talk to people who you don't normally speak with. Also, I enjoy creating things which people enjoy - it makes me feel fulfilled when someone enjoys something I've created.
3) Hail 2012. Not only was the timing impeccable for it to be retested (December) It's also the meta I thoroughly enjoyed - Hail Teams were strong, but not unbeatable, a lot of the mons available at the time were great and fun to use. It wasn't the greatest meta in terms of an ideal metagame (Stall was only good when it was hail) and I felt teams lacked a lot of creativity.
4) I'd love to get more into Little Cup, Maybe dip into C&C too.
when will you start doing lc?
soon please we're banning tangela and yanma?
when you join we should battle?

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
when will you start doing lc?
soon please we're banning tangela and yanma?
when you join we should battle?
1) I've been playing LC since DPP - It's just been my secondary tier- i'd love to get more committed to it during Gen 6
2) ^
3) Ive been around and you've never asked me ?_?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)