[AMA] Cherub Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Where does smogon need help coding, if at all?
If they need help with something not named java, who can teach me the language?
If you dont know can you direct me to somebody who does?
Smogon doesn't /need/ help coding per se. Rather most technical stuff like site related stuff are only left to a select few. There's plenty of stuff that can be programmed but are not needed. But they can be helpful tools! You can find such related programs in the Project forum currently under C&C forum. If your interested in coding something, sometimes ideas pop up in the suggestions box and requires programming skills so it's worth looking there if you're interested. Smogon also does not teach programming either.

Hope this clears up! :)

/me pet Cherub

Last edited:
how did you rebuild your reputation after being banned?
pro avatar<----nah this is pointless, ignore
what upcoming smogcasts will you be in?
what do you think of the gem nerfs?

how did you rebuild your reputation after being banned?
pro avatar<----nah this is pointless, ignore
what upcoming smogcasts will you be in?
what do you think of the gem nerfs?
i didnt have any reputation to rebuild lol, i wasnt known and had no friends, so after coming back from being banned i just turned over a new leaf

lol

mentor cast ^.^

i REALLY REALLY wish they hadnt nerfed the gems, as i adored using them on surprise sets in singles to push past counters, act as walls. my only smog article was about the usefulness of gems in singles :( although i understand they were a bit OP in doubles, which is like nintendos official meta? so i sort of understand if thats the case

After seeing my absolute shit battle today, what advice would you give me?
never to get too down on yourself. you were fighting someone who made some rather erratic plays as well as using suboptimal sets, that unfortunately caught you by surprise. your opponent did play aegislash very effectively against you though, so i would first of all consider getting some good answers to aegislash on your team, as it the most common pokemon. garchomp was good, but you should have saved it specifically for aegislash. id also give your scizor a bit more survivability, as it looks like its trying to accomplish too many roles in one, and you need its defog to stop sticky web (i hate hate hate this move, and personally consider it broken). mabye try leftovers or iron plate over life orb.

I'm a breeder mostly. I have just started taking an interest in competitive battling. My teams have always focused on hitting hard and fast. The only non-damage move i used was Sunny Day. I would like to learn more about spikers, spinners, and all those other types that i seem to have ignored. I think my usual selection of pokemon falls under your area of expertise. Right now i am using Greninja, Charizard Y, and Tropius as my 3-man team. I also use Blastiose, Blaziken, Charizard X, and am IV breeding a Rapidash and a Ludicolo.​

Sorry to rain on your parade but... I just went to the doctor today and turns out I might have more... MUCH MORE testosterone than you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)