~*~ALTALA'S 'MON MARKET~*~ NOW TAKING REQUESTS FOR BREEDABLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is.

I have a shiny Lvl 100 version Ninetales too if you would like. in some Pink ball with a heart.
Cant remember where i got the Ninetales from so I cannot confirm its legitimacy. I believe it is though as I normally ask this question before receiving pokes Flawlees IVs with 0 in attk
I can trade for the Ninetales. Do you have anything you want?

Timid Charizard. I will give you Cubone for free dont worry. Would you mind sending me 2 copies of my celesteela back?

The Ninetales is Non Redis. Celesteela/Cubone only you can Redis but give credit please.
Ninetales also has moon blast and encore and I need a clone back please

Timid Charizard. I will give you Cubone for free dont worry. Would you mind sending me 2 copies of my celesteela back?

The Ninetales is Non Redis. Celesteela/Cubone only you can Redis but give credit please.
Ninetales also has moon blast and encore
Alright, that's fine. I'm ready to trade rn. Just for the celesteela though, for rn. I need to transfer my Charizard to moon.

What's up!? I am interested I the 6IV Jolly HA Dragonite, and the Shiny Aegislash. I have some old Shiny Suicune and Entei events of you are interested.

Thanks,
-AV

Please note, I need these in Gen 7.

Suicune
Lv. 36
Relaxed
Pressure
Untrained, 21/29/18/21/16/26

I don't really have much else to offer sadly...
Unforrunate, I guess. Tell you what, I'll trade it to you anyway. I hope you amass more of a collection during your time here on Smogon. PM for trading details.

For you Landrous- T

Flawless Pursuit Grimer? Flawless Minior adamant or Modest shell smash sets.
Drampa Flawless Modest Specs set?
Flawless Salazzle Timid or Whishiwashi Timid

all bred by me can provide more details

For you Landrous- T

Flawless Pursuit Grimer? Flawless Minior adamant or Modest shell smash sets.
Drampa Flawless Modest Specs set?
Flawless Salazzle Timid or Whishiwashi Timid

all bred by me can provide more details
Do you happen to have a solid Greninja? Or a Nihilego?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hiya,

Jolly |
|
| 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Vinicius

That's a hack,

Adamant |
|
| 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Wish | Korean

And sos that,

Timid |
|
| 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Weyne

As well as this, so please remove them from your list. Chomp can't be in an Apricorn Ball until Gen VII and the Genies cannot be caught in Kalos.

P.S.
Jolly |
|
| 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Law

That's a Pokemon from Hoenn, not Sinnoh. :heart:

Hiya,

Jolly |
|
| 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Vinicius

That's a hack,

Adamant |
|
| 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Wish | Korean

And sos that,

Timid |
|
| 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Weyne

As well as this, so please remove them from your list. Chomp can't be in an Apricorn Ball until Gen VII and the Genies cannot be caught in Kalos.

P.S.
Jolly |
|
| 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Kalos | OT: Law

That's a Pokemon from Hoenn, not Sinnoh. :heart:
Thank you very much. I will remove the Garchomp ASAP. I have some questions about the Tornadus and Landorus, however. I mislisted them as Kalos. I was copy pasting the formatting and that sort of just slipped my mind. The tornadus is from unova, while the landorus is from hoenn mirage spot. Are they still automatically hacks? Thank you for the notification.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you very much. I will remove the Garchomp ASAP. I have some questions about the Tornadus and Landorus, however. I mislisted them as Kalos. I was copy pasting the formatting and that sort of just slipped my mind. The tornadus is from unova, while the landorus is from hoenn mirage spot. Are they still automatically hacks? Thank you for the notification.
That depends. If Tornadus has its Hidden Ability, it is a hack. I can't say more on Landorus, but the likelihood of flawless stats and shiny is very low, especially if it isn't a Pokemon you caught yourself.

That depends. If Tornadus has its Hidden Ability, it is a hack. I can't say more on Landorus, but the likelihood of flawless stats and shiny is very low, especially if it isn't a Pokemon you caught yourself.
Alright, thanks. Thank you for your notifications. Also, nice trade thread! It's very aesthetically pleasing, something I'm trying to achieve here. Do you have any tips for someone new who's just starting out?

Sure! Are you german ? =)

I hope you noticed that they aren't flawless!
As long as they're hyper trained, I'm fine with them. 30 ivs in attack are ok with me. I'm Korean, but my father speaks fluent German because he likes linguistics. PM me when you're able to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)