Tournament AAA Counterteaming Tour! (Won by Atha)

in the biggest upset of the tour, i won a game! ggs

Because I'm an idiot and didn't save replay here is my oral recounting of the events
:Lurantis: :mienshao: :orthworm: :Pikachu-original: :salamence: :torterra:
Vs
:Corviknight: :deoxys-speed: :zamazenta: :manaphy: :great tusk: :gholdengo:(:cinderace: :ogerpon-wellspring:)
T1 lead :Orthworm: vs :Corviknight:, get up rocks faster than corv taunts me.
T2 switch out to drizzle :mienshao: as :Corviknight: gets up a reflect (later revealed to be 5 turn rain)
T3 U-turn to :Pikachu: as :Corviknight: U-turns (dropping :Pikachu: to 58) into SOR :Zamazenta: revealing lefties after rocks damage
T4 :Pikachu: outspeeds (swift swim) and lands a thunder para on :Zamazenta: (about 55% dmg) as it gets up a substitute
T5 :Pikachu: encores :Zamazenta: into sub
T6 :Zamazenta: switchs out into :great tusk: as :Pikachu: uses nasty plot
T7 :Great tusk: switchs into :corviknight: on the :Pikachu: Surf dropping corv to 8%
T8 :corviknight: uses prankster light screen as :Pikachu: gets the slow encore on it
T9 Switchs to proto booster speed :Manaphy: on :Pikachu: Surf dropping to 67%
T10 Switch into drizzle :mienshao: as it gets OHKO'd by :Manaphy: surf in the rain
T11 :Pikachu: comes back in, and lands another para thunder bringing :Manaphy: down to 3% as it dies to another surf
T12 :Torterra: comes in and clicks shell smash. :Manaphy: outspeeds and ice beams it down to focus sash, proccing anger shell
T13 :Torterra: finishes off :manaphy: with +3 headlong rush
T14 :Gholdengo: comes in, and gets OHKO'd by a crit crunch
T15 :Great Tusk: comes in, and gets OHKO'd by a headlong rush
T16 Evie forfeits with an 8% :corviknight: (dead to rocks), unrevealed :Deoxys-Speed:, and a 32% paralyzed :Zamazenta:

vs my +3/+3/+3 1% :Torterra: (+ unrevealed :lurantis: :salamence:, full hp :orthworm:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)