Walrus A very Gwenty walrus

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In 13th place with 6.2 points, Adam with Rising Tide by Dead Right

Don’t like the electronic backing. Don’t care for her voices on the verses whatsoever. I like the chorus though. Honestly it's decent just not my thing at all really.
This one keeps getting bumped when I relisten

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In 12th place with 6.5 points, Flamestar with Here by Alessia Cara

I don't like Cara's Moana so let's see how this goes. Turns out I don't really care for the style and there's some lyrical elements I don't like. But. There's something deeper to this that resonates with me and when it starts touching on those themes it ties all the elements of the song together and that I really like.

Texas Cloverleaf

LG's adjusted score puts him in 8th

So in 7th place with 7.5 points we have RODAN with Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

This is better than all the flack it got. It's very simplistic but the instrumentals are well arranged and catchy and Carly Rae is a pretty decent singer. Pleasant listen.

Texas Cloverleaf

And in 1st place with 10 points! Aura Guardian with You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

I love this Taylor. I love this message. I love love. This song might not be the greatest but it makes me feel things and that's worthy of a 10, hands down.

Texas Cloverleaf

Halfway done the walrus now!

Aura's 10 almost pushed him into first until LGs rescoring. The top 3 are starting to pull away but there's plenty of room for movement in the middle of the pack!

The next reveal is perhaps the most important, it's the category where you send your very best songs so I'm going to take extra time to make sure everything is done right on this one.

Will need submissions from JJayyFeather Granny Pie Blazade Flamestar shubaka17 Lord Gaius and LightWolf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)