Singles 3v3 General Discussion

Anyone know how good crobat is? I'm thinking of picking him up because he's a speedy taunter. I run mega gyarados and mega venasaur on my non weather team, but I would like to replace taunt on my gyarados with earthquake.

Is it worth running Hidden Power on Suicune for any nature other than Modest? Going for another sweep of RNGs before SwSh drops and HP Fire can be hard to find a spread for - more so for multiple natures.

Is it worth running Hidden Power on Suicune for any nature other than Modest? Going for another sweep of RNGs before SwSh drops and HP Fire can be hard to find a spread for - more so for multiple natures.
Well generally it is not worth running HP Fire on any Suicune other than perhaps Assault Vest. Even Assault vest has moves that you would rather run over HP Fire like Sheer Cold and Mirror Coat though it is certainly an option. On other sets, you generally just run out of moves unfortunately.

Anyone know how good crobat is? I'm thinking of picking him up because he's a speedy taunter. I run mega gyarados and mega venasaur on my non weather team, but I would like to replace taunt on my gyarados with earthquake.
I've seen a few Crobats. It's unremarkable, but I don't think bad. I think Whimsicott is better for Prankster Taunt, Crobat doesn't have very good stats besides Spe. Thund-I is also probably a better option.

I feel like this is a dumb question, but can anybody confirm that the current Battle Spot season is until Nov 25th? I assumed the season ran until Sword and Shield came out, but it actually comes out on the 15th. I actually wanted to play through this season since it's my last hurrah with Megas.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I feel like this is a dumb question, but can anybody confirm that the current Battle Spot season is until Nov 25th? I assumed the season ran until Sword and Shield came out, but it actually comes out on the 15th. I actually wanted to play through this season since it's my last hurrah with Megas.
A quick look at the PGL confirms this
D32F6D57-137D-4D16-94A5-CE95F6AE778C.jpeg

There's one more season of Sun and Moon Battle Spot Rating Battles and I want to be #1 overall. The problem is that I need to fight and finish at least one battle in each of the four formats to have a chance. I already did two matches in Doubles and Special but I can't find a Championship Battle opponent. This is day 6 of the season and only 6 people have participated in that format as of now for a total of 3 battles. I need to find an opponent myself, since odds are I'll never run into someone randomly and I'm not just gonna search for hours on end. I was wondering if I could recruit someone to go onto the Battle Spot and search for an opponent on the Rating Battle Championship Mode at the same time as me to have a battle. They'd need to time it right and register their game with the Pokemon Global Link (which isn't a big deal), and go to the effort of doing so. It doesn't matter who wins, and I'd compensate them for their efforts with the gift of a Shiny Vulpix AND a Shiny Magnezone. Would anyone here be willing to help or direct me to somewhere where I could find an opponent?

There's one more season of Sun and Moon Battle Spot Rating Battles and I want to be #1 overall. The problem is that I need to fight and finish at least one battle in each of the four formats to have a chance. I already did two matches in Doubles and Special but I can't find a Championship Battle opponent. This is day 6 of the season and only 6 people have participated in that format as of now for a total of 3 battles. I need to find an opponent myself, since odds are I'll never run into someone randomly and I'm not just gonna search for hours on end. I was wondering if I could recruit someone to go onto the Battle Spot and search for an opponent on the Rating Battle Championship Mode at the same time as me to have a battle. They'd need to time it right and register their game with the Pokemon Global Link (which isn't a big deal), and go to the effort of doing so. It doesn't matter who wins, and I'd compensate them for their efforts with the gift of a Shiny Vulpix AND a Shiny Magnezone. Would anyone here be willing to help or direct me to somewhere where I could find an opponent?
It might be best to ask this in the discord

https://discord.gg/jEXYXB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)