2016/17 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United just lost probably their best defender for the final for something so stupid.

Bailley could have cost his team a CL place (and fans will give him stick if they do lose)

for something stupid, as per usual spanish players go over like they have been shot, it was a brush.. pathetic city reject.

https://streamable.com/o9urh

Stream, has sound on so be aware.

Replay is halfway through. Basically thrusts his hand out at the face and Guidetti makes the most of it. One of the Celta Vigo players sends a punch back and follows Bailley off.

Great refereeing though. Send them both off at the same time. No, really. That will diffuse the situation.
Roncaglia showing the typical south american behavior, nothing new really

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
that was all gay handbags and anyone describing it as a punch needs to take a serious look at themselves

shit like is why i find myself watching rugby league more and more and football less and less

RB Leipzig during the last five minutes

Written in the stars regarding Premier League. Arsenal to win all their matches and Liverpool/City to bottle it and gift them that CL place.

rather both not get it, scousers are not shutting up about micky mouse cups and ArsenalfanTV is full of gloating...

Who cares tbh.

Once again Arsenal will finish strong just to fight for Top 4 and Wenger will solidify his position as manager for a few more years because of the hunger the players showed. I admit the new formation seems to be something the players are getting behind and are liking AT THE MOMENT.

Just trying to enjoy the performances while I can. I do like this formation and Ramsey is providing a thriving force in the free role in this formation and being more useful than before.

Madrid has always been a direct and offensive game team. Each time they can create danger with lethal cons. Nor is it strange that in the League take 100 goals or exceed, just like Barcelona. An interesting ending is coming.

I didnt watch much football lately but what i know is that sanchez scored some incredible goals at the start of the season, I dont know how hes playin right now but at least he wasnt that bad (if so) the whole season

its wild. Sanchez can do no wrong to the blinded and Ozil continues to get ridiculed because he won't look angry and huff and puff in front of everyone.

Sure, Sanchez has scored some really nice goals for us and clutch ones when we just can't break down a team, and he's basically the only one that tries to slice through a defense and stops us from being a big umbrella at the 18yd box, but surely.. surely there are more players out there that wont want 300k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)