❀ ✿ ❀ Vaporeon's Garden [Alola-fication!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I wanted to know if you have the Growlithe, Machop, shiny Vulpix, Swirlix, and shiny super Pumpkaboo all females. If so, I can offer a Diancie and a shiny genesect for all of them and one more mon.

I actually just realized the the flabebe had Symbiosis but I was hoping for Flower Veil :/ But I'm planning on breeding a competitive Kleflink (probably Careful, ball undecided) but without the egg moves because I didn't think they would be super helpful for my purposes. I'll let you know when I finish it :)
Okay, if you're not interested any more I understand :)

Hey, I wanted to know if you have the Growlithe, Machop, shiny Vulpix, Swirlix, and shiny super Pumpkaboo all females. If so, I can offer a Diancie and a shiny genesect for all of them and one more mon.
Hey, unfortunately I'm not interested in those Pokemon without any further details about how you've obtained them, IVs, Nature, etc.

Okay, if you're not interested any more I understand :)

Hey, unfortunately I'm not interested in those Pokemon without any further details about how you've obtained them, IVs, Nature, etc.

Never mind on the Diancie because it's Mattopod's Jolly, but I'd have to give it to you for free.I wouldn't mind doing this, but i need to clone it first. Genesect is Mr.GX's RNGed shiny event. I have others to offer, just let me know if you want that list

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Vaporeon please CMT for these:

Litleo ( ♂ ) ★

Nature: Timid | Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/22/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power Grass
Hatch Location: Fiery Path
ID: 08891 | OT: レィトン★♪
Egg Move: Yawn
Note: Hatched by reddit user proflayton123. This was hatched on a
Japanese game, but will change name to your language's version upon
evolution. Had to go the male one (25% chance) since it looks cooler :)
Flabebe ( ♀
) ★
Nature: Modest | Ability: Symbiosis (HA)
IVs: 31/26/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Hatch Location: Parfum Palace
ID: 29934 | OT: Joczef
Note: Hatched by reddit user Jozcef.

Clauncher ( ♀ )
Nature: Modest | Ability: Mega Launcher
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hatch Location: Ambrette Aquarium
ID: 21556 | OT: Lemonlore
Egg Move: Endure
Note: Hatched by reddit user lemonlore

Vaporeon please CMT for these:

Litleo ( ♂ ) ★

Nature: Timid | Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/22/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power Grass
Hatch Location:
Fiery Path
ID: 08891 | OT: レィトン★♪
Egg Move: Yawn
Note: Hatched by reddit user proflayton123. This was hatched on a
Japanese game, but will change name to your language's version upon
evolution. Had to go the male one (25% chance) since it looks cooler :)
Flabebe ( ♀
) ★
Nature: Modest | Ability: Symbiosis (HA)
IVs: 31/26/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Hatch Location:
Parfum Palace
ID: 29934 | OT: Joczef
Note: Hatched by reddit user Jozcef.

Clauncher ( ♀ )
Nature: Modest | Ability: Mega Launcher
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hatch Location: Ambrette Aquarium
ID: 21556 | OT: Lemonlore
Egg Move: Endure
Note: Hatched by reddit user lemonlore
Hey, can I get Nelson Tangela's Shiny Frillish, Nelson Tangela's Spiritomb, and your Shiny Jolteon?

Hey, CMT for shiny litleo and amaura :)
Hey there, I'd be interested in a female of your HA Dive Ball Lanturn. I didn't really see anything else I was interested in right now unfortunately.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, can I get Nelson Tangela's Shiny Frillish, Nelson Tangela's Spiritomb, and your Shiny Jolteon?

Hey there, I'd be interested in a female of your HA Dive Ball Lanturn. I didn't really see anything else I was interested in right now unfortunately.
Sure thing. Are you able to trade now?

Never mind on the Diancie because it's Mattopod's Jolly, but I'd have to give it to you for free.I wouldn't mind doing this, but i need to clone it first. Genesect is Mr.GX's RNGed shiny event. I have others to offer, just let me know if you want that list
I have both ready, if you're still interested

that's fine, I'm still adding things anyway so I'll check back when I add more. Lanturn isn't HA though - volt absorb is standard, water absorb is the HA, but if you'd still like one we could trade. I also have a few redistributables that I haven't added yet (shiny HP Fire contrary serperior, shiny HP Fire pixilate sylveon, bond's shiny Manaphy, nelson tangela's mawile & trevenant) if they're of any interest :)

Do you have any specific female breedables you want?
I do need a HA Careful Duskull, preferably in a Luxury or Premier Ball with Egg Moves Destiny Bond, Memento, and Pain Split if you're up for breeding something.

that's fine, I'm still adding things anyway so I'll check back when I add more. Lanturn isn't HA though - volt absorb is standard, water absorb is the HA, but if you'd still like one we could trade. I also have a few redistributables that I haven't added yet (shiny HP Fire contrary serperior, shiny HP Fire pixilate sylveon, bond's shiny Manaphy, nelson tangela's mawile & trevenant) if they're of any interest :)
Oh my bad, in that case, I think I'd rather breed one in a Moon Ball. Sorry for the mixup :( Also due to a mishap with trading earlier, I no longer have Litleo and need to remove him from my thread.

I don't think there's any redistributables I need right now, but definitely feel free to come back when you update your thread :)

I do need a HA Careful Duskull, preferably in a Luxury or Premier Ball with Egg Moves Destiny Bond, Memento, and Pain Split if you're up for breeding something.

Oh my bad, in that case, I think I'd rather breed one in a Moon Ball. Sorry for the mixup :( Also due to a mishap with trading earlier, I no longer have Litleo and need to remove him from my thread.

I don't think there's any redistributables I need right now, but definitely feel free to come back when you update your thread :)
Hmmm....That seems like a challenge.

Challenge accepted

Hey there, i was looking for Defog Skarmory and Flygon, i dont mind if they are shiny or not nor i mind EV's/IV's.
I dont have a trade thread and i doubt i have anything you dont have already. But anyway i can offer clone of;

Shiny Diancie
OT: JPN OT
ID: 12125
Nature:Sassy - Ability: Clear Body
IV's: 31-20/21-31-30-31-31
Moveset: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

I got this from giveaway thread in azurilland forums, its a clone but not hacked.

I have these legendaries too but nothing special about them either caught ingame or 20th year of Pokemon event.
Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regiice/rock/steel/gigas, Latias, Latios, Deoxy, Cresselia, Heatran, Kyogre, Groudon, Reshiram, Rayquaza, Tornadus, Palkia, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Zygarde, Ho-oh, Victini, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy

Hey there, i was looking for Defog Skarmory and Flygon, i dont mind if they are shiny or not nor i mind EV's/IV's.
I dont have a trade thread and i doubt i have anything you dont have already. But anyway i can offer clone of;

Shiny Diancie
OT: JPN OT
ID: 12125
Nature:Sassy - Ability: Clear Body
IV's: 31-20/21-31-30-31-31
Moveset: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

I got this from giveaway thread in azurilland forums, its a clone but not hacked.

I have these legendaries too but nothing special about them either caught ingame or 20th year of Pokemon event.
Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regiice/rock/steel/gigas, Latias, Latios, Deoxy, Cresselia, Heatran, Kyogre, Groudon, Reshiram, Rayquaza, Tornadus, Palkia, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Zygarde, Ho-oh, Victini, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy
Hey there! Thanks for the offer, but unfortuntely I'll have to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)