♣ Adrima's Shinies and Bank Balls Shop ♣ SV Shinies Update 08/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I got a shiny khan in Safari ball with those egg moves using 6ivs parents.

I just want female pokemon in rare balls in their normal form. I like to masuda hunt myself and make my own collection of nicknameable shinies :) I can only trade masuda shinies from my personal collection with you if your Offers are nicknameable too.

What about one 31/31/31/x/31/31 khan jolly with scrappy 4EM and my Fletchling in Repeat ball with all EM available for it, for a seedot in friend ball and growlithe with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I know it is a bit difficult to obtain a female but khan in Safari ball with the best egg moves is pretty difficult to breed too.
If you dont like it, then I also have female Nest ball chikorita, luxury ball cyndaquil and dive ball Totodile with egg moves which are also pretty rare and the female ratio is low.

Yeah. I got a shiny khan in Safari ball with those egg moves using 6ivs parents.

I just want female pokemon in rare balls in their normal form. I like to masuda hunt myself and make my own collection of nicknameable shinies :) I can only trade masuda shinies from my personal collection with you if your Offers are nicknameable too.

What about one 31/31/31/x/31/31 khan jolly with scrappy 4EM and my Fletchling in Repeat ball with all EM available for it, for a seedot in friend ball and growlithe with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I know it is a bit difficult to obtain a female but khan in Safari ball with the best egg moves is pretty difficult to breed too.
If you dont like it, then I also have female Nest ball chikorita, luxury ball cyndaquil and dive ball Totodile with egg moves which are also pretty rare and the female ratio is low.
Sorry then Khangashkan isn't that hard to get ( 100% Female ) while Growlithe is only 25% Female... And I can get the Fletching very easily myself in the Friend Safari and adding the egg moves is pretty easy for me ( and I like doing it xD ). Furthermore my only Seedot I have atm is Shiny level 1 Untouched and I will have to get a clone before being able to breed so it's not really worth it sorry. Thanks for the offer though and come back to me if you get some new Bank Ball breedables ( Level Ball Smeargle for example :p )

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have a Shiny Nicknameable Growlithe in Fast Ball but missing SpDef or Def ( can't remember which one ). If you have any interest in him...

For giving Fletchling the snatch move, you need a Zubat with move tutor of W2... Is not that easy :p And Safari khan was difficult to get for me. But anyways, I'm only interested in a non-shiny seedot/growlithe in rare ball. I don't like shinies from other people because most of them are hacked or instacheck abused. That's why I only trade for shinies hatched in 2014 and nicknameable by the trainer who is trading with me. My +30 shinies in XY have a confirmation video on Youtube of the precise moment I hatched them on my game so I expect legal and legit shinies as well.

Your shiny growlithe seems cool, but I prefer the normal female with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I'll tell you if I manage to get a level ball smeargle... I really want it :) maybe we can trade then. I'll make a list of all my bank ball pokemon later. Have a nice day.

Cmt for male castform with egg moves, female ha dream ball nidoran, and spitback ha female eevee in dream ball

Also love ball pachirisu isn't legal afaik

Cmt for male castform with egg moves, female ha dream ball nidoran, and spitback ha female eevee in dream ball

Also love ball pachirisu isn't legal afaik
Thanks for pointing this out :) I'll remove it right now. And I'll answer in your thread in a few mins for your request :)

CMT for
Timid | Almothanna | 03513 | Volt Absorb | lvl 50
31/x/30/31/31/31 ( HP Ice ) | 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 6 SpDef | Male
Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball | Hidden Power Ice | Volt Switch
Roselia

Timid | Tatter | 35456 | Leaf Guard | lvl 1
31/x/31/30/31/30 ( HP Fire ) | Untouched | Female
Leech Life | Spikes | Sleep Powder | Leaf Storm

CMT for
Timid | Almothanna | 03513 | Volt Absorb | lvl 50
31/x/30/31/31/31 ( HP Ice ) | 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 6 SpDef | Male
Thunderbolt | Shadow Ball | Hidden Power Ice | Volt Switch
Roselia

Timid | Tatter | 35456 | Leaf Guard | lvl 1
31/x/31/30/31/30 ( HP Fire ) | Untouched | Female
Leech Life | Spikes | Sleep Powder | Leaf Storm
Sorry nothing I really need atm :( Thanks for the interest though ;)

Hey im interested in both of your shiny vivilions, your shiny talonflame, your shiny gourgeist, your shiny malamar, your xernas and your yveltal
Ive got to offer.
-shiny 6v careful harvest phantump luxury ball the OT is John and ID is 42004
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra heal ball the OT is richard and the ID is 10764
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki pokeball the OT is BJ and ID is 39573
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noivern (egg move switcheroo) dusk ball the OT is cecilia and ID is 29346
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant stance change aegislash ultra ball the OT is Erik and the ID is 29823
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean greninja pokeball the OT is Trilby and the ID is 10289
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant unburden hawlucha quick ball the OT is Josh and the ID is 14371
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant sap sipper gogoat pokeball the OT is James and the ID is 05251
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid rivalry pyroar poeball the OT is Luas and the ID is 30674
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges ultra ball the OT is luas and the ID is 06688
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid solar power helipotile (egg moves camouflage, electric terrain, agility, glare) poke ball the OT is Lucas and the ID is 51765
-shiny 6v modest magician delphox (egg moves magic coat, wish, heat wave) pokeball the OT is VERUDA and the ID is 18852
-shiny 6v impish bulletproof chesnaught pokeball the OT is Josepe :) and the ID is 04050
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest pixelate sylveon repeat ball the OT is Derrick and the ID is 29690
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant strong jaw tyranturm (egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, poison fang, ice fang) poke ball the OT is Revan and the ID is 15458

Inbox me if youre interested :)

Hi there, I'm interested in a female Castform, Illumise and Alomamola.
Hi ! I'd like a Female Moon Ball Chinchou, a Female Murkrow with HA and a Female Pidgey ( any ability is fine ). Can we do spitbacks for spitbacks ? And btw, as you seem to offer Apricorn Ball services, would you mind finding me a Female Fast Ball Marill ? If yes, I can add a little something you would like :)

Hi ! I'd like a Female Moon Ball Chinchou, a Female Murkrow with HA and a Female Pidgey ( any ability is fine ). Can we do spitbacks for spitbacks ? And btw, as you seem to offer Apricorn Ball services, would you mind finding me a Female Fast Ball Marill ? If yes, I can add a little something you would like :)
I prefer to trade 5IV for 5IV. I don't want to trade for spitbacks as I'll just end up with boxes full of incomplete pokemon that I have to breed further to get what I want. A Marill is possible, what would you like to exchange for it?

I prefer to trade 5IV for 5IV. I don't want to trade for spitbacks as I'll just end up with boxes full of incomplete pokemon that I have to breed further to get what I want. A Marill is possible, what would you like to exchange for it?
Ok so flawless for flawless ? I might take some time to breed as I have to finish some personal projects before. And for Marill, would a spitback of a Bank Ball breedables fit ? I don't really know if it's difficult to find one or not...

Cmt for
Female Vulpix

Timid | Drought ( HA )
Hypnosis | Heat Wave | Disable | Power Swap
Classic Spread : 31/x/31/31/31/31

Sneasel
Adamant OR Jolly | Inner Focus OR Keen Eye
Ice Shard | Ice Punch | Punishment | Fake Out
Classic Spread : 31/31/31/x/31/31

Female safari ball
Scyther
Adamant | Technician
Quick Attack | Defog | Baton Pass
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/3/x/31/31

Ok so flawless for flawless ? I might take some time to breed as I have to finish some personal projects before. And for Marill, would a spitback of a Bank Ball breedables fit ? I don't really know if it's difficult to find one or not...
Yeah, that's fine as long as it's not one that I already have in my thread. If there's another one that you want and it's in my ability to get it let me know. I'm happy to do a 2:1 for the spitback.

Yeah, that's fine as long as it's not one that I already have in my thread. If there's another one that you want and it's in my ability to get it let me know. I'm happy to do a 2:1 for the spitback.
Then if you could catch me a Female Zigzagoon/Linoone in a Fast Ball ? Thanks, I'll breed this tonight or tomorrow I think :)

Not sure if you have this mon already...

Offer
Species: Phantump
Nickname:
Ability: Harvest (HA)
Nature: Careful
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Grudge, Imprison, Venom Drench
Ball: Luxury
Other Infos: if this is not enough, I can get you a 4IV HA Spritzee with 4EMs, the little bird will be in a heal ball

Want
A female Illumise
Bold | Prankster (HA)
Encore | Baton Pass | Confuse Ray
Classic Spread : 31/x/31/31/31/31

hi I have pawniard adamant | defiant 31:31:31:xx:31:31 eggmove: pursuit/ stealthrock/physcocut/suckerpunch in a Timer Ball. would u be interested to trade it for

#109 Koffing

IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Tackle - Curse - Spite - Pain Split

Sorry, if I would need a Phantump I would prefer a Premier Ball one. Thanks for the offer though :)
Okay, not giving up just yet :P

Dedenne
Female
HP Ice: 31/x/30/31/31/31 (though if you'll accept a 31/x/30/31/31/31 without it having to be HP Ice it'd be a bit easier)
Luxury Ball
Cheek Pouch
Covet, Eerie Impulse, Natural Gift, Helping Hand

hi I have pawniard adamant | defiant 31:31:31:xx:31:31 eggmove: pursuit/ stealthrock/physcocut/suckerpunch in a Timer Ball. would u be interested to trade it for
#109 Koffing
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Tackle - Curse - Spite - Pain Split
Is this Pawniard Female ? Anyway I don't have a Koffing with these egg moves and don't feel like breed one like this ( you can check my list, I have already one with other egg moves ).

Okay, not giving up just yet :P

Dedenne
Female
HP Ice: 31/x/30/31/31/31 (though if you'll accept a 31/x/30/31/31/31 without it having to be HP Ice it'd be a bit easier)
Luxury Ball
Cheek Pouch
Covet, Eerie Impulse, Natural Gift, Helping Hand
Hmm I prefer this one :) Deal ! I'll tell you when my Illumise will be ready.

Is this Pawniard Female ? Anyway I don't have a Koffing with these egg moves and don't feel like breed one like this ( you can check my list, I have already one with other egg moves ).

Bold | Levitate
Toxic Spikes | Pain Split | Swallow | Spit Up
Classic Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

i think this will do..:) and yes i have female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)