ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW!
ღChikorita NOTE: Since getting a female is only 12.5% I will only be trading for equally
rare females, or amazing offers.

IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Egg Move: Aromatherapy, Leech Seed, Grass Whistle & Ingrain
Pokeball:

In Stock: No

NEW!
ღGoldeen

IVS: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Move: Signal Beam, Hydro Pump, Psybeam & Aqua Tail
Pokeball:

Hey I know thwy arent the same gender ratios but how about a fast ball growlithe and a love ball miltank for that chikorita?
Edit: both have 4egg moves

I could probably do a level ball houndour, if ya give me some time to figure out egg moves I could do fast ball paras..I only went growlithe cuz the ratio is a little closer..in the works I have love ball clamperl and pikachu

I could probably do a level ball houndour, if ya give me some time to figure out egg moves I could do fast ball paras..I only went growlithe cuz the ratio is a little closer..in the works I have love ball clamperl and pikachu
Ahh that's true!! Oooh fast ball paras & and a level ball houndour? What egg moves for houndour?

we can..but paras will take some time, all I have is the female in a fast ball...no egg moves or ivs bred on it yet...may not get to that till the end of the week...but if you don't mind the wait I can do all 3

we can..but paras will take some time, all I have is the female in a fast ball...no egg moves or ivs bred on it yet...may not get to that till the end of the week...but if you don't mind the wait I can do all 3
Wow! That would be amazing :) ! Is there any other poke on my list too that u would be interested in?

how does pursuit, counter, leech seed, and agility adamant dry skin sound on paras? I didn't really know what I was doin with it but since you like it may as well get your input. could also go impish or careful I suppose

how does pursuit, counter, leech seed, and agility adamant dry skin sound on paras? I didn't really know what I was doin with it but since you like it may as well get your input. could also go impish or careful I suppose
sounds good :3 off to bed now, will chat later happy breeding!! :D

NEW!
ღPonyta

IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Flash Fire & Runaway
Egg Move: Morning Sun, Low Kick, Horn Drill & Hypnosis
Pokeball:

~*~*~*~

NEW!
ღLitleo

IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Moxie, Rivarly & Unnerve
Egg Move: Yawn & Snatch
Pokeball:

Hello again. I am interested your female HP Fire Horsea. Would you trade it for an Adamant female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dive Ball Totodile with Crunch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, and Ice Punch and an Adamant female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dream Ball HA Snubbull with Heal Bell, Double-Edge, and Close Combat?

Last edited:
Hello again. I am interested your female HP Fire Horsea. Would you trade it for an Adamant female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dive Ball Totodile with Crunch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, and Ice Punch and an Adamant female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dream Ball HA Snubbull with Heal Bell, Double-Edge, and Close Combat?
Hey love, i already have a female Totodile! I don't have a snubbull though. Would u have a list i could look at?? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)