SparksBlade
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• UU majors. GMT+9 and am free weekday evenings (8:30pm~9:30pm or 11pm~12:30am) or on the weekend (probably Sunday)
    hey lc ssnl gmt +5.5 when can u play?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    same timezone, i can play after 7:30pm on weekdays, more free time on weekend
    Hi, we matched up for the LC winter seasonal. gmt + 7 (I think, Bangkok time). I'm free Thursday evening, all of Friday, and all weekend. Let me know when you're free.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i dislocated my kneecap so can't play today and will go to the doctor tomorrow morning. can you play around the same time tomorrow? im also free whole day on sunday
    twigster
    twigster
    Sure. Hope you're okay!
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i can play now
    We're paired for UU masters. I'm gmt-5 and can play most evenings. When can you play
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    im +5.5 and can play after 7:30pm my time on weekedays so that prolly won't work. lemme know what times you can play on weekend cos im more flexible then
    explodingdaisies
    explodingdaisies
    I can play Saturday and Sunday morning at 11am-12pm my time
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    ok, let's play any time in that frame
    win, because I really did go above and beyond him to schedule, which he may have been trepidated by. Which is unfortunate, because I want to battle! :D
    -Kindly, Deschutes
    Hey, Sparksblade. Check out my posts in the Ubers Sucks thread. It seems SoulWind was kinda trying to avoid me and propose for an early activity win, based on how I arranged the battles early and told him when I'd be available. My posts in the thread explain more, so check 'em out, and please urge SoulWind to battle, while I'm available today, because I'm really excited to battle right now, or grant me the activity
    Hi we play for the lc open. I'm gmt+1 and my schedule if flexible from midday to midnight my time, when do you want to play
    1st that profil pic is pure gold, haha.

2nd we are matched up in RU Open. I'm GMT +2. Gimme any reasonable time between Wednesday and Friday and i'm pretty sure I can make it.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    haha thanks man
    im gmt +5.30, before 10pm your time on any of those days works for me
    CantoakaChris
    CantoakaChris
    That sounds nice. I'll be online Wednesday at 8pm (my time) on my Acc ChrisSmogon. See ya
    i'm not sure if you meant to post the 2nd won ggs on a diff open, as you alrdy reported a win for ru open. just notifying you in case you ended up not posting a winpost on a different open.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    Oh shit lol, the second one was for nu thanks for notifying me
    hello we play for nu open, i am gmt -5 and free from 11am-11pm my time. I would like to play later in the week if possible but let me know if that works for you
    can I sign-up for UbersPL or nah?
    keys
    keys
    "Just so everyone knows, in addition to tourbanned users, any user who's been found cheating in the last 6 months, whether in tours forum or in a circuit, or anything else like that, is also not allowed in UPL."
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    omg so sorry i forgot to respond to you, but ye the above is what we decided
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    oops, didn't see that! thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…