Smogon Forums

Voltix
Voltix
hey, +1 here, mmm those days are too early for me unfort... we could aim for thursday or friday maybe, im both days free after 7pm+1
MajorBowman
MajorBowman
What do you mean by too early for you? Because of the holidays, I'll be with family beginning Thursday through the rest of the weekend and it would be so much easier for me to play either tomorrow or Wednesday if you have any free time
MajorBowman
MajorBowman
"tomorrow" meaning Tuesday
Voltix
Voltix
the thing is that im away until thursday night (around idk 7-8pm+1 smthng like that), kinda the opposite to your situation... after that, im pretty much free the rest of the week (except saturday after 8pm+1). I´m aware this scheduel sucks lets see if we can find a time that works for both
MajorBowman
MajorBowman
Hmm ok this might be difficult. Is 7pm +1 the absolute earliest you could play Friday? I think Friday morning might be the best option for me but I'll have a hard time committing to a time until that day
Voltix
Voltix
nah friday I should be free starting my 1pm+1 and the rest of the day, and dw about the time we can specify when u know 100%, but more less your morning -5 right?
MajorBowman
MajorBowman
Yeah sometime my Friday morning -5 should work. I'll message you on discord that morning, easier to quickly communicate there