Smogon Forums

Uxilon
Uxilon
Hi again, just making sure you see my post, Thursday 20th and Friday 21st can work if you want to play second week.
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
hey man sorry for the late response, i was trying to get my schedule in order. would you want to play either monday or tuesday of the 3rd week?
Uxilon
Uxilon
Sorry I can't confirm those dates until I am sure to play at least one game before week 3 considering the activity rule, I'll let you know as soon as I have an answer from corphish.
Uxilon
Uxilon
Is week 2 really impossible for you? I need to play at least one game this week for the activity rule.
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
i’m out all weekend without wifi so that’s a limiting factor. i can’t imagine that playing a first game on monday rather than sunday would be a blocker if you ask for it, right?
Uxilon
Uxilon
I asked Amaranth about it and Monday 26th is alright. Any time between 5pm and 11pm +2 works for me.
Uxilon
Uxilon
Hi, do you have any preference for the time on Monday? If not, 9pm works well for me
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
i'd prefer 10 pm if that also works for you?
Uxilon
Uxilon
Sure, 10pm works
ZoroDark
ZoroDark
hey man, really sorry about this but something came up and i won’t be at home tonight. could you do either tomorrow night or wednesday night instead? anytime after 8 pm should work for me