bb skarm
bb skarm
Still running a bit late but should be around soon
bb skarm
bb skarm
ok in main as bb skarm
Kaboom
Kaboom
Oh shit apologies didn't see this and ended up crashing, same time tomorrow possible?
Kaboom
Kaboom
Today**
bb skarm
bb skarm
extension deadline was last night but i have a feeling you didn’t know that/forgot that and might’ve communicated that specifically if so
Kaboom
Kaboom
K I wait the whole week for ya'll to play and then you make me play on a weekday just to call act w/o mentioning how you took 40 minutes to show up
bb skarm
bb skarm
I mean we extended, neither of us made extension contact so I reached out we scheduled a time and we missed. I had to extend because I finished my last series during an extension as well. Even if I took 40 minutes I was online for about an hour and didn’t call act until waiting until 30 after 5
bb skarm
bb skarm
Also I was online within the range because we scheduled for a range so I was completely punctual from my end I was just informing you when in the range I’d get back
Kaboom
Kaboom
You wanted the extension, the onus is on you to attempt to get a time going. I decided to head to bed because I work early mornings and don't intend on waiting around for "soon"
Kaboom
Kaboom
The way you phrased ur act call just tells me all I need to know
bb skarm
bb skarm
I wasn’t trying to act fish, wednesday was my best day because of stuff I had to attend to the first two days, I just thought we scheduled a time (that you proposed) and you missed
Kaboom
Kaboom
I was around for more of the time than you. The host will decide.
Kaboom
Kaboom
You don't have to tell me anything I understand ur angle. Host will decide.
Kaboom
Kaboom
Bros deleting his messages that's crazy
bb skarm
bb skarm
Ye just had the realization I know I did everything required of me so no point in debating
Kaboom
Kaboom
Ya so the host can't read back and make a decision