Smogon Forums

baddummy
baddummy
Hi, my apologies for not responding earlier. As we have 2 weeks for this, would you mind playing later on into the round? I am free on the Saturday and Sunday, my timezone is GMT+1, so any weekday is going to be tough. This is my discord so that you can contact me more easily:
Im Rick Astley#0416
Ctown6
Okay cool! I’ll add you on doc tomorrow I’m about to pass out, I’m doing some side work this weekend from what I believe will be 10am-2pm each day, If 2pm+ works great or earlier that’s awesome, I also may be free all day on Monday
Ctown6
Hey I sent you a disc friend request a few days ago, wanna try and play tomorrow? I’ll be free all day
velvet
velvet
baddummy reply back when you can, ill give this another 24 hours before i sub you out for someone else.
baddummy
baddummy
velvet I never received the disc friend request, I have now found his discord and sent a request myself. I can't do weekdays because his availability window starts at 1am my time, which I stated in my first message.
baddummy
baddummy
Ctown, r1 of classic cups lasts for 2 weeks, the deadline is this coming Sunday the 10th, rather than yesterday, there wasn't a need to request an extension. My apologies, I should have been clearer in my first message, I meant I'm available all weekend, this coming weekend. I'll make any vaguely reasonable time for GMT+1 during the Saturday or Sunday.