Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh oh that's good damage it was life for Sophia what hey where we go back now and volts which it's another boy that knocks out preview we volt switch first because I'm pretty sure volts which is better but we'll knock it out yep 56 but just in case the EDS probably a low Altaria Brett's like some sort of weird
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
some very anyway sparkly re other Oh care about that I managed to just be able to lock out facade right here okay hey Anna Papa da so work you definitely then if I see the guys are crash do 99.7% man powers like nah nah to the top to the top I'm sorry I probably bit more hype that I should be but hold on anyway this boy has hazards add default which is so weird right because
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
these two are well this could be whatever it wants to be right this set of patches as well but bad sign is a d4 so related fortress because we got two spikes versus everything I don't really mind switching I don't wanna switch out because my color latias was the game anyway so I rather get up in rocks as
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
quickly as possible bolts are safely over like flamethrower overheat so I'll deliver where this game is gonna be driving it's Ontario once I get rid of thefortress because he's actually giving me the option to get rid of it right now so we've also tried out on 40 I can't really spend versus anything but thankfully
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
we do break it sturdy we can go up to our magnets on magnet pull that boy Rapids right away unfortunately and then we just HP fire here teaspoon death fortress II will be able to take this and get up rocks hopefully he doesn't take it hopefully he's backs fist he's gonna voltage here too ah well I can't prevent the
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
hazards unfortunately but we do get rid of the fortress thankfully so what are you going to I guess well can you Taraki oh they're all amazing Pokemon right now to go into I speak up track yeah that's actually a huge threat if it starts setting up Ivo fortress because I don't think you would summon the face of t
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
his thing just because of the in fact the jar ball if he goes for Coast collar that's fine if you mrs. stone edge that's good too but basically I wanted to be able to weaken that boy centerline laude right now click call mine and then just knocks
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
at the out that's the plan just knock something out right now for that plus one nothing on his team wants to take this hit I'm actually going for +2 I think Matt actually takes a set plus one let me cop this first calculate day why not I don't even bit a pace just to the timer at all my bad for not putting this in plus one
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ze Treecko 84 today like that boy lives always well not after +2 don't haze me tell it does that even matter well it gives me a rack with it and none of his Pokemon could knock me out so I'll definitely take it I know I did not see tailwind coming at all track it has to be ru choice man bro yeah I don't like the
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
way he brought this boy in I'm not sakinetipalli yeah yeah come on dude lotty why nice-nice money that's why I love you so he over my favorite Pokemon get this monster out of my sight he can't even no I don't think uh but I forgive me
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
doc - now HP ice no I definitely does I definitely doesn't that range um you get a potato yet if he wants to I think I really understood at this point I just went with on target so please tell me you made our target faster nope we did not where's John I guess it's investment all right well they will broke clay would
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
clean wood is time clay one bro oh no that's that's fodder go ahead give me this ooh three four five come closer call him closer give me that give this man time give it to me now I want it I want all of this may a time ooh to the top mmm good B you want to give you this volcania - I'll take this okay do you got
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
the out air palm bro you live life for Isaac rash from Mamoswine you think a thunderbolt knocks yeah that's all I'd like to see Oh Oh ever fuck you if rocks ran up brah would totally save you would just fake out but that's fine I'm a few fucking it if I keep clicking it any volts which is the means I get to go it's there
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
it's head just click the I don't you got to go to return I go voce or first just click earthquake because it hits always plus it's stronger than this yep life of earthquake yeah I just wanna gate what I'll talk about I even go back guitar
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
right here just because if he does have over here that's the only way of coming locked me out with them the metric so even make it even easier for Altaria but thunder boat right now knocked on Bulgaria metric is it arranged as well thank you for the rockslide miss I mean it would have mattered if you do in Fletch me anyway
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
but I feel like my opponent had the tools to beat me library very very easily like I said it is overheat I so that means that we get to go out to target livery hit Megan vol click that earthquake if the Kurtzman right now pretty Charlotte Aria still eats it GG kid that's the year of the monkey bro it's actually the month
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
of the alcohol what are you waiting for me to type it okay I was waiting for you to go through nice nice nice nice nice nice nice let's go look for a little actually Lottie would be a lot better a ruse on this team especially in this type of game that would play right here I keep doing that even though I have iox up there
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
by man should I try roost over it buffer I think so good I do have at this like I feel like ruse would be better cuz I could actually beat this sweet girl of you a truce whereas now I feel a bird oh this can be scarf Mike is not down here yet
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
right there's no way there's there's there's no way Beck is knocked out here yeah right where the cheer changes we don't get it though at least crook he could be taught Mary I because I do see you today it could be but I'm gonna get up my stealth or anyway hopefully he's not defogger Acer pair if he does
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
have default either way we're gonna get up a spike right here - or ALP I'm gonna go to work versus this guy bro why telling me after that's weird that's really weird unless he's rockin out of it - which he could be well that's familiar I'll look II keep putting a rabbit's foot and at this point if he gets up rocks and I