Smogon Forums

cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
Hey I am gmt +2. Do you have an end after which you don't play? I would be available to play today.
Otherwise my availability would be on Sunday from 1pm onward Tuesday at 3pm onward and Wednesday mainly.
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
Ok, I'll calculate the time and get back to you. Unfortunately I was not able to play when you posted this, it was nearly 4am my time lol.
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
makes sense.Sunday 1 pm should be 8-9pm for you since we are 8 hours apart. Tuesday and Wednesday at 3pm for me becomes 11 for you.
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
Sunday works great for me.
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
That's today
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
Oh, I was thinking Sunday next week. It's Monday here when I sent that message.
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
Oh lol. Sunday doesn't sound like a great idea for me. Would it be a problem if we did Saturday starting at around 8/9pm your time?
Alternatively do you think we can play a few of thethe games in the meantime, say, on Wednesday or Friday?
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
Saturday my time works for me. 8-9pm AEST works as well. I'll send you a message closer to the date to make sure we're still on. :]]]]]]
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
Cool
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
Just double-checking that we're good for 9 pm AEST tonight?
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
Are you online?
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
Hey. I am online now if you want
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
I am sorry if I got caught up in a few things. Let me know if you can still play
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
Sorry, I'm about to go to bed, it's past midnight now, can you do 9pm AEST tomorrow (Sunday)?
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
Yes I can
TheJFrenzy
TheJFrenzy
are you good to go in half an hour?
cherryb0ng
cherryb0ng
I will be good in about 45 minutes
TheJFrenzy