CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
its 10 am.
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
look for me in the imp room
Rei
Rei
.....This isnt how you schedule. You were supposed to pick a time in that window that you could play. I went out with friends for lunch because you never gave me a time, Im not wastin my time on ps for 9 hours waiting for you. I check this every 30 mins -1 h once i get home in 1 hour. Please learn to schedule correctly and not do this bullshit.
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
come online noob
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
i'lll beee waiting :)
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
Calling activity.
Rei
Rei
Lol you never gave me a time, and I was playing for another tour since you know he scheduled a time???? Learn how to schedule dumbass.
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
must be a period day..
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
I shall play you tomorrow at 4 pm ur time :)
Rei
Rei
I have college so no will be working on a group project at that time for psychology.
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
I shall play you tomorrow at 4 pm ur time :)
Rei
Rei
Cant have cap lc tour then.
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
I shall play u tomorrow at 6 pm ur time :)
Rei
Rei
Having dinner lol, tomorrow dont work got 3 tours (9, 4, 7-8pm)+ isd(1pm then going out to see a friend for the psyc project till 3) + dinner w friends (5-6:30) + hw(after my last tour game). I am just walking to my next class which is only reason I am on here rn. If you scheduled correctly on Wed this could have been avoided. its in the host hands now to decide.
Rei
Rei
Just letting you know im not johning, i dont usually play tourgames on weekends due to how i have a life outside this game, but I scheduled games on Fri due to the fact I had time to fit them in around my schedule irl(which barely happens). Cant cut out hw or i fail my assignments lol.
CrazyClown94
CrazyClown94
SO WHEN CAN YOU PLAY
Rei
Rei
Can you play monday? I be home all day till dl. I wasnt baiting for act either, you just cant schedule correctly lol. So cut the bs, and pick a time in my timezone thats 10am-9pm. And stop tryna trigger me with my sexual identity, it pisses me off.
Rei
Rei
I will not be going anywhere on Monday, unless its an emergency and will be doing college hw / reading Manga.