Smogon Forums

Scottie
Scottie
Does Sunday 10pm your time work for you or no?
majaspic22
i cant sry, only monday
Scottie
Scottie
Ok what time monday
majaspic22
between 6 pm and midnight my time
Scottie
Scottie
Can you play at midnight? Or does it have to be before
majaspic22
the earlier would be the better, i play fr nu open at midnight
Scottie
Scottie
11pm?
Scottie
Scottie
I'm 6 hours behind you so I'm tryna avoid playing early my time
Scottie
Scottie
I'm 7hrs behind now*
majaspic22
I got a problem and thus cant play at the time given, sorry. Can you play tomorrow from 6 pm to 9 pm my time ? Otherwise i am available a lot thursday (from 4 pm to midnight GMT+2) if the host agrees.
Scottie
Scottie
Sorry Maja, but I will not be available at those times tomorrow. With the significance in the timezone difference. Ill also be very busy Thursday man, I didn't think you'd be pushing back the series even more so I made plans for those days. Are you sure there isn't any free time you can find today?
majaspic22
No sorry i am on trip and thus it is not johning but trying to find time to play with a wifi connection... Dont you think you can play thursday ? Maybe friday if simbo and the host agrees
Scottie
Scottie
Yeh I'll have a football game Thursday and with the timzeone difference it would be impossible to get it done that day. Idk if you are allowed to delay it to Friday but if you can then the only times I can do friday is 5pm my time or slightly before, thats all I will be able to do Friday maja cuz I wont be able to play my nights friday bcuz it will already be way late at night for u
Scottie
Scottie
and i will have football training at 7 til 9pm my time friday which would be late for u i think
majaspic22
Maybe i can try today, when are you available today ?
Scottie
Scottie
4:30pm my time onwards
majaspic22
I might be available after 1.30 am GMT+8
Scottie
Scottie
Ait well if you are hit me up here
majaspic22
I'll try my Best to be on tonight not sure it will work.