Smogon Forums

Felixx
Felixx
"banned deucer intensifies" lmao
blastablasta
blastablasta
yep and you're 17 still playing mons, shouldn't you be in sports, or school.
blastablasta
blastablasta
I mean, are you even good at mons, to be posting on this website, I mean you should at least have the intelligence to play the game, or are you too dumb.
Mellow
Mellow
yeah hold on lemme just go to college on a saturday LOL
blastablasta
blastablasta
surely you could find a class, on saturday, pretty sure all colleges aren't closed on saturday, I mean surely you could be achieving something right now, not posting on a pokemon website, about a game you're shit at
Mellow
Mellow
yes im good at the game not that it matters
Mellow
Mellow
you're bitching that mantine isn't a tran answer, and you're saying im too old for mons, yet you're 24 and calling me bad, the irony
blastablasta
blastablasta
right i mean success never matters to you, which is why you're talking shit on a pokemon website, about a game you aren't even good at, also why you're 17 still playing mons
blastablasta
blastablasta
I wasn't bitching about anything, why your fragile mind registers that as bitching, I have no idea. I mean when you're shit at a game, yet 17 and talking shit on a pokemon website, it's kind of pathetic. Aren't you too old for this stuff.
Mellow
Mellow
sorry mr 1700s forgot how insane of a player you were. the projection is insane loooool, fucking grow up
Mellow
Mellow
also you're still 24 mate