Smogon Forums

Smuckem
Smuckem
Let me know what you want in return so that I can get to work on it--I'm not exactly a Breeder and thus don't have those specific HA 'mons you were asking for yesterday, but I can get to work on those or something along those lines if needed.
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
That's ok. Larvitar shouldn't take long to breed. It has Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock and Outrage as egg moves. Do you want a specific gender/IV spread?
Do you have Hear Gold? I'd really to get my hands on Fast ball Caterpie. If you don't that's fine.
Smuckem
Smuckem
I do in fact, because I normally don't carry Heart Gold with me though, we would need to do this tomorrow or later, so that I would have time to go capture the Caterpie tonight
Smuckem
Smuckem
Or today, I don't remember if Caterpie's a day-only species
Smuckem
Smuckem
Also, I don't need any specific IVs or gender for this, in fact I don't need any Egg Moves either; 0 Spe would be cool, but I would consider that a bonus
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Take as long as you need with Caterpie. I can wait. I can try breeding the Larvitar for 0 Speed. I think i have a Ditto with that IV somewhere in my Bank. I'll let you know when it's ready.
Smuckem
Smuckem
I'll send you a screenshot once I have the Caterpie (Female, I'm assuming) in my possession