Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
Pr1de got me one already! :) Thank you so much for offering through Blackout!
Miria
Miria
Long time no speak though, hope you're well. ^^
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Sorry. had to leave for a while.
I'm fine, thanks. :)
If you need other mons, let me know.
Miria
Miria
You're always so helpful. :) Actually... I made a little mistake.. I thought HA Rockruff would be the one to evolve into Dusk Form... appears I need one with Own Tempo. :P I don't suppose you have one?
Miria
Miria
Do you still play? ^_^ breed ? battle?
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
I can breed you an Own tempo Rockruff in a Fast, Moon or Level ball. Wich do you want?
And yes, i do still play. I've been finishing some breeds/Ribbon projects in gen 6.
As for battles, i can only do so on weekends (gen 7).
I took a look at your list and i can breed you the Premier Yungoos, Quick Grubbin, and the Moon Gligar. Although you'll have to wait about 2 days or so.
Miria
Miria
You're a star...! I'd love one in a Fast Ball, :D Female if possible? Don't need perfect IV's, I don't mind breeding for it to spare you the trouble. Oh is there anything in particular you need from gen6 then? I kind of abandoned it as soon as Gen 7 was released... I'm getting worried about gen 8 already. :P I was planning on battling as soon as I finished my breeding list but I never seem to get there. Ehehehe...
Miria
Miria
Yungoos, Grubbin and Gligar would be awesome! :D What can I do in return? (oh and Gligar I've already got a poison heal so figured I'd maybe try the sand veil? As for Yungoos, I have one in a level ball too if you'd like that one instead? I don't mind either way!)
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Do you still have a female HA Lileep in a Heal ball in gen 6? Other than that, i don't really need anything specific.
I'll let you know when i have them ready. By the way, i'll breed the mons in Ultra Sun so, Yungoos will have Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang (these 3 are USUM exclusive) and Revenge. But i can breed it with Last Resort if you want.
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Update: I have bred a Modest Grubbin (Quick ball, 4 EMs), a Jolly Gligar (Moon ball, 4 EMs, Sand Veil) and a Jolly OT Rockruff (Fast ball, 4 EMs), all female.
Edit: Yungoos is also ready. It's Jolly, female and in a Premier ball. The egg moves are Revenge, Last Resort, Fire Fang and Ice Fang. I should be able to trade tomorrow.
Miria
Miria
I've transferred the Lileep to gen 7.. I suppose it can't be traded back to gen 6 right...? =/ I kind of did take everything out from there to go to the next gen. -_- I'm sorry! Oh yeah, can I receive the mons from ultra sun in my "normal" moon? :P I've just bought ultra sun but I haven't received it yet! That's a lovely Yungoos, I made the "wishes" before ultra was released so I hadn't looked at the new egg moves.
Miria
Miria
I hope some of them exclusive moves can be tutored later! :) I'll be here anyway... and Thank you again..<3
BlackoutSLM
BlackoutSLM
Don't worry about the Lileep. And yes, you can receive the mons in Moon.
You just won't be able to pass down the exclusive egg moves if you breed them.
Are you able to trade now? I have about 30 minutes before i leave to work.