Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Hey! Sure, I actually send my breedables (they're listed at the bottom of my trade thread) for free to people who need them, so I can send you the Dratini I have listed there! Do you prefer if I breed you one from it or just make a clone?
Naruhodou
Naruhodou
So nice! I would like one breed from it, but if it takes long to breed a 31/31/31/31/31/31 and adamant one a clone is absolutely fine! Anyway no hurry, I can put a PM for exchanging on GTS tomorrow and post the information here then, is that OK?
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
If I breed a new one it won't have 6 IVs, it would be 5 IVs, so if you want 31/31/31/31/31/31 it will have to be a clone. And sure, that sounds good, just make sure I'm around before you deposit something on the GTS, because you may get sniped quickly since you'll be asking for level 1-10. If you know around what time you'll be available, let me know!
Naruhodou
Naruhodou
Then a clone one would be perfect, I will update the time before action ASAP, thanks!
Naruhodou
Naruhodou
Are you available right now? Like in a hour or something tonight. I'm OK with that.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
I would be available right now but not in an hour...! I will probably be available again in about 2-3 hours.
Naruhodou
Naruhodou
So can I put a Gumshoos right now? It's a male one, level 57.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Sure, go ahead, I can send it in about 5mins!