Smogon Forums

Rei
Rei
Ummm, I was online for an hour waiting for you yesterday on main in the lc room since i knew you were a mod there and you never showed so I do have the right to call act, and I am not available to play on weekends.
Sken
Sken
I got online for like half an hour but was in an alt so it was as easy as using /user sken or messaging me here dude, but sure feel free to call activity I'm still willing to play this LOL
Sken
Sken
can't you just play now since you're online lmao
Rei
Rei
N bout to go out, just was checking this to schedule for other tours.
Sken
Sken
when will you be back
Rei
Rei
I be out both today and tomorrow till 7-8pm. Monday group project10-4pm for college.
Sken
Sken
when will you be free then?
Rei
Rei
Good question with college it's hard to reschedule definitely since I have a test Tuesday and I'm pretty much booked till Tuesday 6pm my time. :/ and I'm still out atm, just stopped to see when a draft starts for mono blt while eating dinner with friends.
Sken
Sken
so would weds be ok with you?
Rei
Rei
I don't think they allow a three day extension. Tbh this could have been avoided if you typed my name on main yesterday if you actually were online on an alt so w/e.
Sken
Sken
well yea that didn't happen and we have to play so try to stop bitching about it for once jesus
Sken
Sken
it could also have been avoided if you had proposed a day to play that didn't happen to be the last day you'd be online in like a month to play two or three pokemon games
Sken
Sken
and it could also had been avoided if you had played in this last 1h+ you've been online come on bro
Rei
Rei
Lol no. I think you were lying because I was on an recognizable alt. you never checked i was online did you lmao.You just mad cuz I called act and whos on ps at about 1am your time? Lmao get a life pal.
Rei
Rei
As i stated im in other tours, and im not gonna move them around just because you missed. I typed in sken and it showed offline yesterday. Just saying I have a life and do this as a hobby, this isn't my priority.
Sken
Sken
I was coming back home and checked smogtours in my phone and main and didn't find you in either, I just happened to be on an alt cause I had been laddering for the suspect test. I'm pretty happy w my life but thanks for your concern, and keep responding in 2 minutes to my vms proving that we could have been playing right now but you just refuse to.
Sken
Sken
and yes we can actually play on wednesday so pick a time that's not too shitty timezone-wise and we good
Merritt
Merritt
I will give you two through Wednesday 11:59 pm est as an extension if you can decide on a time. It's in everybody's best interest that the games are played rather than decided through activity.
Rei
Rei
Yeah and my times probably don't work for him. 6pm Wednesday or coinflip. It's legit stupid how I was online and yet I'm the one being yelled at. I been in other tours for other tiers and never had this problem with calling act. Yep all I learned is to screenshot things so people can't lie tho it :)
Sken
Sken
ok i'll be online at 6pm your time and will show you why I had absolutely no business to lie or try to sneak an activity win or whatever