Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yes, indeed. But none of this would've been possible without the help of people like you. I brought the necessary patience and dedication with me when I joined a little over 2 years ago now, but it's thanks to the knowledge and support from people like you that I was able to integrate myself right from the beginning. I still consider you my mentor after all this time. :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Also no worries. Real life obligations should always enjoy priority and I'm genuinely glad to know that you're doing fine right now. Also if you ever need anything from my collection (especially Gen 7 Pokémon), always feel free to ask. You can have anything you want for free by default. I managed to get a lot of cool new RNG bred Pokémon and rare Soft-Resets. :)
Buckert
Buckert
I'm glad to see you're doing so good! :) And 2 years already.. I think I have been gone for at least one year in that time haha. US & UM are the first Pokémon games I haven't bought in the last 10 years or so. Still need to find the patience to learn the RNG abuse. Should I buy US & UM? Are they better than S&M?