Smogon Forums

Tamahome
Tamahome
I'm free most of tomorrow and Thursday. Lemme know your availability for these days and, if you can't make it, suggest some other day/time. GMT -2 here for reference.
Aven
Aven
Thursday should work for me. If I can't make that for some unforeseen reason, Friday should be fine and after that I have break so I should have time available most days.
Tamahome
Tamahome
I'll be available most of afternoon tomorrow, and then I'll comment here. Hope to catch you on!
Aven
Aven
Roughly what time would that be for you? Afternoon your time would most likely conflict with me.
Tamahome
Tamahome
I'm on now. Will be checking in here to know if you got on. I'll also be on smogtours discord.
Tamahome
Tamahome
Ok so now roughly 4.5 hours later I gotta leave soon and won't be able to complete the matches today. We'll reschedule for next week, like Tuesday I should be good most of evening at least, and Wednesday pretty much the whole day. Sorry for not giving you any exact times but I truly hope we can complete this by next week!
Aven
Aven
Okay so out timezones simply dont work for this week. It appears.
Aven
Aven
I'm currently on break, so when you wanna play? :]
Tamahome
Tamahome
I'll be free tomorrow from 1pm to 3:30 pm GMT -3. If that doesn't work, Thursday evening should be good for its entirety. And yes, I'm -3 now since dst is over in Brazil.