Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we have to play for dpp ou global, im gmt +2. If you want i can play rn, otherwise?
    Dave
    Dave
    im on main as dystoria, send me a msg
    Hahahaha u still around bro ?
    Whats happening ?
    I miss my old xat buddy
    You gona die with pokemon in ur blood bro !!!!!
    Dave
    Dave
    Miss you brother!!
    Hey can I watch your free for all tournament anywhere? Are replays being saved? Or is this private to avoid scouting? It's a great idea for a tourney and I wanna watch some good games.
    Dave
    Dave
    join the room battle royale on smogtours! it's made public! :)
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Thanks! And thanks for running this cool tournament
    Wow Last seen Yesterday at 1:36 PM u alive bruh. I swear still got you on facebook.
    Dave
    Dave
    wassup icu!! :) how you been!
    Prevent
    Prevent
    Good man! been bored decide pick up the game again, going try out OU ladder on showdown see how rusty i'am :D You still play!! ?
    Dave
    Dave
    Ahh i do not unfortunately! I'm not around too much these days, except when world cup rolls around haha
    When's good for ttar cup? +0 here Saturday afternoon/evening would most preferable for me but I can do every evening bar tomorrow
    Dave
    Dave
    Not sure of my availability on Saturday. Do you have discord? It's on my phone and I check it often so it'd be an easy way to meet up
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamham#2551
    Hi man, I'm ready to play for the "tyranitar cup". I can play at 10h until 16h Monday-Friday. I do not know my timezone but it's 13h46 now for me.
    Dave
    Dave
    I can play anytime tonight up until Friday. I'll keep you updated, it seems we have a bit of a time difference but that's ok!
    Hallo, this place is still here?
    Dave
    Dave
    hello hello! i am never here anymore but it is in fact still here! :)
    Sometimes you stand, sometimes you fall, but that's ok Dave, you stand tall <3
    Hey can you play sunday evening gmt+2 for the DP tour?
    Dave
    Dave
    I'd prefer sooner but if that's the best you can do then suree
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    I'll be on smogtours before as well
    Captain "Dave" Tsubasa himself, how comes you aint leading east this year dude
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    aaaaaand.....they win it again. This team seems undefeatable under your leadership bro, grats in advance on winning the 2017 one, you heard it here first
    Dave
    Dave
    You were right. Holy shit
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    ;)
    is ur avi from oldboy
    Dave
    Dave
    Yeah :) had to make it though since there were no good ones online :) It's my fav movie
    rural
    rural
    i just recently watched it and it's so good dude!
    Yo stone cold is US EAST doing tryouts?
    Dave
    Dave
    Ya dude! #East on IRC!
    Shadow Assault
    Shadow Assault
    Stone Cold i would like to tryout, what is the process for that tho?
    Dave
    Dave
    Go to the East channel and find some people who have aops and ask for some battles! They will save the logs and such!
    That old nigga stone cold!!! Its been years man !!!:)
    Dave
    Dave
    yo cutie, wassup man!
    ToMmY91
    ToMmY91
    Not bad man just thought id say hi i dont have facebook no more i got fat so i deleted that shit
    Hows u?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…