elodin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do u wanna play for rby cup? Gmt-4
    elodin
    elodin
    whenever you're available bro. I'm gmt-3.
    GW
    GW
    soon today or nah? :p
    roapl gmt-4 im busy during the week w exams, so would prefer weekend -- im free legit any time im awake during the weekend lol
    elodin
    elodin
    Wanna just do around tour time on saturday
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Sure thing
    hey we're paired up for spl. i would prefer to play either friday or saturday and afternoons or evenings work. i'm gmt-4, so what time works for you?
    elodin
    elodin
    I’m gmt-3 and I’m mostly free during the afternoons. I’d rather play on friday and I should be free from 1pm until 5pm my time. does that work for you?
    Hootie
    Hootie
    friday at 4pm your time works. see you then.
    elodin
    elodin
    cool.
    Hello! We are scheduled for round 2 of OST! I'm AKST (GMT -9) I'm available @ nights usually after 9PM! What times work for you?
    elodin
    elodin
    I'm gmt-3 so that'd be around 3am my time. I'm not usually available then. Playing during my afternoons would be best for me (from 12pm until 5pm my time), but if that doesn't work for you I can try staying up until later on the weekend to play.
    irowaboat22
    Wanna do 1PM your time tomorrow? :D
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah that works. see you then. =)
    Hey, when do you want to play for ttar cup ? I'm GMT +2, available on most evenings :)
    elodin
    elodin
    can play whenever. wanna do tonight?
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    ok, 10pm works for you ?
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah see you then
    Sorry I forgot to schedule w you, Sunday's good but it's gotta be before 4 PM EST since I've got work
    elodin
    elodin
    that's fine with me. I'd play today but I'm p sick so I have to go to the hospital and then I still have a family party that should take all day, so I really can't play. I'll try to be available on discord / smogon before 4pm est on sunday so we can play.
    TSR
    TSR
    oh that blows, feel better soon :<
    Oi, você pretende terminar a tradução daquele artigo? Perguntando porque já faz um mês que você reservou e não teve progresso nenhum
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    bump
    elodin
    elodin
    ah nem vou mais fazer isso mano. foi mal, fiquei muito ocupado no fim / começo do ano e to sem cabeça pra isso. desculpa aí atrasar o processo.
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    Sem problemas, se tiver interesse algum dia, tamo aí oo
    we're paired for tyranitar cup. i can play all day wednesday or 8:00 pm or later other days my time (gmt -5). what works best for you
    elodin
    elodin
    alright, see you wednesday 8pm your time. please vm me here when you're available.
    delik
    im on the chinese room on main and the smogtours lobby send when ready
    Hey we're matched for the USUM release tournament, when can you play? I'm GMT+1 and I'll be able to play around 5pm to like 10pm most days, other hours probably doable on the weekend.
    elodin
    elodin
    can definitely play any day around those times, would rather not play during the weekend though. let me know what works best for you.
    Teremiare
    Teremiare
    Thursday or Friday would be perfect then
    elodin
    elodin
    thursday is better for me. see you then.
    esse avatar me da flashbacks de glaceons x slowpokes, n sei se eh bom ou ruim
    elodin
    elodin
    bate nostalgia do grande amell né =)
    idt i remember my po forums pw, apologies. would you be around to play sunday?
    elodin
    elodin
    I havea party on sunday afternoon, I'll only be available before (morning gmt-3) or after it's over (don't know yet). I'd rather play on saturday night.
    when would you like to ru open, im gmt-y and can play mostly whenever this week
    elodin
    elodin
    I can also play whenever this week so if you wanna do saturday / sunday or even today that's fine by me too.
    Confide
    Confide
    tomorrow is cool
    elodin
    elodin
    yeah tomorrow is my dad's birthday and i had forgotten so let's play another day please x(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…