Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have to play for sm ou double bracket. I'm gmt-2 and free today until 7pm, weds-friday after 5pm and sat-sunday after 2pm my time
    Hayburner
    im not working wednesday or thursday so those days r best for me, sometime around like 7-8pm ur time would be ideal
    Snake, GMT-4. This week is a tad tricky as Saturday I 100% cannot play (it's my birthday and my parents are going to be in town). The ideal times for me would be after Smogon Tour Sunday, between 11am-1pm or between 4pm-5pm on Friday, or Wednesday after 8pm. I'd prefer to play Sunday because I have a pretty busy week, but just lmk asap and I can make most times work.
    Hayburner
    I think it's likely I'll be there closer to 9 than 8:30 jsyk
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    That’s totally fine. So long as we start before 9, no worries
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'll be on SmogTours from here on out, but no rush at all. If we start at 9, it'll be fine
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Hayburner
    :okretard:
    talah
    talah
    :no_u:
    p2
    p2 literally posts in the drugs thread im laughing so hard i cant believe it my sides are in orbit i cant believe how hard im laughing im laughing so hard i cant believe it he posts in the drugs thread on smogon.com, the premier hub for competitive pokemon battling on the internet i cant believe he talks about illicit substance abuse on a competitive pocket monsters forum
    Hey, when play for snake ?I can every day after 4 pm till 11pm -3 just lmk when u wanna play
    Hayburner
    Could we go a little later I work at a bar so I'll be out late Saturday so I would prefer to wake up a little later lol
    Hayburner
    Ideally like 4 Pm your time, I could also do 3 or anytime after 4
    mncmt
    mncmt
    4 works too
    hi, when would you like to play for snake? gmt +2 here, available between 4 pm and 11 pm on weekdays and more or less whenever on the weekend
    Hayburner
    Hey, gmt-7 so probably around 9 pm your time works best and I'd probably prefer to play first weekend, do u have a preference of Saturday vs Sunday
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Sunday works a little bit better
    Hayburner
    ok nice cya then
    yo we play for uu open. when are you good to play? i can do pretty much all day saturday and sunday morning. friday evening works as well
    Hayburner
    Yo sorry I'm baby sitting my sister and stuff came up I prolly can't make it unless you can wait a while
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    yeah i mean the deadline is in like 20 mins i was chillin on showdown for an hour and a half waiting :/
    Hayburner
    Take the win then idc
    What was your name before you changed it to Hayburner, I can’t remember.
    Paycard
    Paycard
    shinychimpturd1616
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    LOL SHINYCHIMCHAR I REMEMBER
    hey we play for OST. i'm us central time which is like -5 or -6, i'm too lazy to look up which. when are you available to play?
    Hayburner
    hey so I'm unsure if ill be able to play considering my device with my teams fell into a toilet and currently isn't working so uh ill get back to you around the time we're supposed to play if I can, sorry
    jake
    jake
    oh lol no worries

i'll be around for a couple hours, just let me know if you can't and we'll reschedule
    Hayburner
    I think I'm good to go got some teams. I'm on smogtours as Hayburner
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…