Umbra Soul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sm nu, can you play early your time Wednesday? I can play from 11pm gmt+1 to 2 am?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'll be working tomorrow, so at best I won't be free to do anything til 5 PM my time which is like midnight I think for you? that still work?
    zben
    zben
    It is OK see you
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm on main atm, so I'll just wait around til you come bother me.
    Hey Adv Nu seasonal, gmt-5, pretty active during this week
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    deadline's on sunday, if you're on still or able to make time now, I can do that. Otherwise we can go for the extension and I'd be able to for sure play after 5 my time, but anything before would have to be up to if i'm asked to work or not.
    mfhoundoom
    mfhoundoom
    can you play now?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    sorry was still asleep there, I have like time before I have to leave for the afternoon, which means I have like between now and 45 mins to play from now. If you're able to hop on and get em done we can try, otherwise it'd have to wait til I'm back after 5 if you're free then. Otherwise we'll just have to work something else out.
    when oras cup. im gmt -5
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    ah right dunno what you wanna play on main or smogtours so i'll just be waiting on main, sound good?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    well I guess you must be driving, I told aldo we'd need an extension, so I should be free all day tomorrow if you're able to play then.
    Luthier
    Luthier
    Yea that aounds great ty
    homie when we battling for oras cup? im gmt-5 and completely free tomorrow
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    alright i'll be on during the evening both days. i'm central time so we don't have much of a time difference.
    Kableye
    Kableye
    hey u can take the win im so exhausted
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    you sure? you wouldn't happen to be able to play at night say tomorrow would you? b/c we could probably get an extension for another day or two if you're able to.
    When do you wanna play for SM Cup? I'm GMT -6
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Ah Feli and I talked on the server, he agreed to play me after wednesday (which was yesterday) when I had some free time which should be the rest of the weekend. We've been in contact tho.
    Mavis
    all rightie, thanks for following up :blobthumbsup:
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    damn bkdrew way too intense
    Sm ru , i can play today from 6pm gmt+1 to 2am,
    i can play dring the week , from 10pm gmt+1 to 1 am
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm free now if you wanna play today. I'm US Central time so 7 hour time difference. I can probably do 10 PM your time most weekdays too.
    RU Alpha tour when? I'm PST.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    well it's well past morning for me and now past morning for you as well, so maybe we can get this done later tonight or if you'll be free tomorrow i should be as well. we'll try to work something out. just lemme know what works for you.
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    sorry, my internet went out last night >.>

I'm free the rest of the day, I'll be online
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    alright then, I'm back online so if you have some free time just PM me. I'll be in the RU room on main if you wanna make it easier.
    RU arena, I’m gmt-5 free on weekend and tomorrow
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Let's play sometime on the weekend then. I'm US Central time and I'm pretty free towards evening/nights.
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    You wanna play rn?
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    Hey I'm available anytime for the rest of the night till 10 pm my time if you wanna play
    Gmt+1 would love to play Sunday sometime but ideally not after 9pm my time
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    US Central time so roughly 7 hours difference. I'm pretty free on sundays so something early would work for me.
    neomon
    neomon
    Say 10 am yours?
    RU Open R1. GMT -4. Can’t do today by any means, can work with pretty much whenever tomorrow through Sunday. Lmk what’s best for you. Ophion#1275 is my discord so we can ease scheduling if necessary.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm pretty free all of Sunday to my knowledge, not sure about how tomorrow and saturday work out but i'll be free toward the evening my time over the next three days. am us central timezone.
    Ophion
    There specific times u can give for those evenings?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    usually after 5 pm, but sunday i should be free most if not all day.
    Hey, LC Open, Im GMT-4, rather playing on tuesday or wednesday on the afternoon (like 1 pm to 6 pm my time), let me know
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I will be working tomorrow so I'll try to make the near the end of the timeframe you gave me so hopefully I can be home by 4:30 my time or so.
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    Dont worry bro, lets play another day, as you said we have time. Can you play on the weekend at like 10am-12pm my time?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I can do sunday for sure most likely, saturday i probably could do as well, not entirely sure though.
    GMT-8 when can you play for BW RU cup?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    US Central time, I'm pretty free after 5 PM my time the rest of the week (free most all day sunday). I do wanna build a few teams tonight so name me a time that would ideally work for you for the remainder of the week.
    hi, we play for ru seasonal, im gmt -3. would you mind playing on sunday night? ive got some schedule problems this week so this would be ideal
    Yay
    Yay
    hi, my family had a change of plans and i probably wont make it home by sunday. could we do it on monday?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    i'm not home til about 5 pm on monday but if you're fine with that (probs 8 or 9 pm your time) that should work barring anything keeping me from getting home.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Hey so with Meloetta now banned, do you wish to have a gentleman's agreement not to use it, or would you prefer to be able to use it for our matches?
    hi, gm+2 ru seasonnal when you want play?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    gmt -6 sunday's probably my best day to play, what times usually work for you?
    le LLiolae
    hum normaly is ok for Sunday, after 20pm my time if you can
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Yeah that should work probably.
    RU SSNL deadline in 4 days free tomorrow from 7pm to 1am and online all of saturday gmt+1
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Hey im gmt-6 and will see about doing our matches tomorrow. I still need some work on a few teams and im at work atm so i wont be free to play at those times today. I may be forced to a family event tomorrow for a few hours so im not gonna guarantee i will be free my morning on saturday.
    Hey mate, RU seeded. Am GMT available most days between 16;00-22;00 my time. When are you available?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm gmt-6, i work til just after 4 pm my time weekdays + sat, am pretty free after 12 pm on sundays. Wanna do it on the weekend some time?
    Sir Isaac Mewton
    Sir Isaac Mewton
    yeah lets try this weekend
    We play for RU seeded tour. WHen are you free?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Hey I'm us central time (GMT -6). I'm free after 5 pm my time weekdays+Saturday, free after noon on Sunday.
    DiscoDucky
    DiscoDucky
    We can try shooting for noon on Sunday.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm online right now, so whenever you wanna pop on let's get these matches done.
    Hi, when do u want to play for sm ru seeded tour? I'm gmt+1
    Acsel
    Acsel
    can u play some day around my 9 pm?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I can probably do that on Sunday, I work during the day on weekdays and Saturday so 9 PM your time would be regularly tough for me b/c I'd still be at work at that time.
    Acsel
    Acsel
    Ok, see you sunday then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…