Smogon Forums

Finchinator
Finchinator
-5. This week is awkward because of holidays, idk when specifically I’ll be available, but I should be online the most on Wednesday and Friday/Saturday
cryalot
cryalot
i should be pretty free on wednesday as well, what about 7pm my time?
Finchinator
Finchinator
Uhh should probably work yea
Finchinator
Finchinator
Hey man sorry about my comments at the end about you rushing I totally forgot about my steel silv was weakened so you had a brief window to sweep — that was p dumb of me and gg
cryalot
cryalot
its cool np man see you tomorrow
Finchinator
Finchinator
yea word see you tomorrow
Finchinator
Finchinator
im on oo
Finchinator
Finchinator
lmk when you get on
Finchinator
Finchinator
im gonna probs have to run w my dad to get a haircut soon but i'll be back on afterwards
Finchinator
Finchinator
just don't wanna start another stallfest and have to go in the middle
cryalot
cryalot
just logged on
cryalot
cryalot
when do you think you'll be back?
Finchinator
Finchinator
Like an hour or 75 minutes. Thought this would have happened later in the day Bc usually my dad works longer but he came home early, but I’ll be on for a few hours when I get back
Finchinator
Finchinator
If you can’t do later then I’ll make time during Friday or Saturday or Sunday during your early evening if that is ok but I’m 100% ready to play if you’ll be on when I’m back
cryalot
cryalot
sorry if i was late today, i wont be able to be on in one hour tho (really sorry)
what about friday same time?
Finchinator
Finchinator
No this isn’t your fault I mean maybe we could’ve gotten a game in but still I had to leave really early don’t be sorry lol it’s my bad
Finchinator
Finchinator
There’s a good chance this time Friday works but it kind of depends as to which of my family members will be with me for holidays because they might be occupying my time, can I get back to you tomorrow about that?
cryalot
cryalot
yeah sure, im kinda free in the weekend so np