Counting Sheep
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I just want to wish you the best of luck with life from here onwards because you bloody deserve it, all the effort you’ve put into teams and battles will never be forgotten. I love you mate and will miss you. Good luck.
    Hey I want you to know that your crowning achievements at life aren't gonna be being a damn good builder for competitive teams, and I really wish everything in yo life goes well. Have a good one dude.
    hello! we dont know each other but im read the conversation b/w u and dr pumpkin, i know of ppl that dont have discord on their phones/school laptop or any mobile device, maybe u can try that and see if that helps instead of quitting
    crystal lynn
    crystal lynn
    soo they dont actually open discord when they shouldnt be doing it
    Counting Sheep
    Counting Sheep
    Its not so much on an addiction thing, its when I get down, mons becomes the thing I fall back on because its something im actually half decent at. I end up wasting so much time on it while my life falls apart around me instead of try to tackle my problems head on
    Counting Sheep
    Counting Sheep
    Also thanks for the kind words. Ye we dont know each other, but I've seen you around a lot, always recognise your name:)
    hey if you like I can help cohost the teambuilding competition
    Counting Sheep
    Counting Sheep
    That'd be great thanks! add my discord to makes things easier: I am a Dragonite#1148
    yh beam gren's fine. glad to see you back btw :]
    Mellow
    Mellow
    yeah it's not that bad it's just you'd rather have spikes a lot of the time, but it can definitely be worth it on some builds
    Mellow
    Mellow
    u calced with protean gren btw
    Counting Sheep
    Counting Sheep
    god dammit, was wondering why it was doing so much damage lmaooo
    Sigh. . .

You know Pimpnite was caught battling himself during this time frame yes?
    Of Moose & Men
    Of Moose & Men
    As you could see in the video, do you think that Roar of Time was seriously coincidental? Or was it perfectly timed?

What are the chances the opponent would use a move that requires a recharge on the turn it drops him to his sash? Which just so happens to give him the chance to 2HKO?

He has a series of videos like this one, where the same thing happens. And it's not coincidence at that point.
    Counting Sheep
    Counting Sheep
    I see your point, but is it official or is it just speculation, cause there are some not so bright people out there...(I'm not trying to be a d!ck, just a little surprised)
    Of Moose & Men
    Of Moose & Men
    You're not coming across as such, no worries.
    He of course didn't come right out and say it, but he just so happened to stop his "EPIC (Insert name) SWEEP" right after it was hinted at.
    Something I wouldn't consider coincidence either.
    You can look up Pimpnite battles himself if you want to continue looking into it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…