Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when do you want to play for adv lc, I'm GMT+11 and like 12pm-2am my time is good.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thats an insane gmt. im -5, whens that for me?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    it'd be 8pm-10am
    Hey we've got to play for DOU seasonals. I'm GMT+0, free evenings on weekdays apart from Friday, also Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon/evening.
    yo when do you wanna play for OU invasion? I've got open availability starting tomorrow (GMT -5)
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Ok friends I'm about to see a movie can someone research whether getting caught fucking in the parking lot of an FBI building is a crime?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Mr. Shrug, we ran a focus group and 74.5% said it was a crime, 86.42% said if it wasn't a crime it should be, 4.8% said you should do it anyways, and 100% agreed that you should not john Tyke.
    rssp1
    rssp1
    while not a crime, it would certainly be embarrassing!
    Hey, next time you post something in the news can you drop a link and expand your own thoughts a bit? I deleted your first one in a bit of a snarky way cause it sparked a bit of a trainwreck (not your fault) but if you want to post it again that'd be cool with me
    Shrug
    Shrug
    really? what happened, I cant see anything
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah cause I deleted about 8 posts haha
    Shrug
    Shrug
    can u ss em and show me? for my own amusement
    We're paired for the button clicker tournament. I'm EST / GMT -5. Anytime this weekend barring tonight should work for me, as well as most any time Monday or Tuesday.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    tuesday work? im eastern as well
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    That works. Any specific times work best for you?
    gonna add a nice pink ribbon to that badgeset next?
    Magii
    i think he might just be able to.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i appreciate the vote of confidence. and yes, youre correct
    Good job on the trophy. You did the impossible and made early bird good again.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thanks! it was a struggle but i managed
    conratulation on trohpy shrug, ur One of the Good Ones
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thxs, just trying to carry the Little Cup torch
    can u tell me ur timezone and when ur available? we gotta play for sm team tour, im +5 available 1pm - 12 am except 7-9 cos classes
    internet
    internet
    chatting to people on the internet. thinking about superheroes and tabletop games, and superhero tabletop games.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    any good new tabletop games?
    internet
    internet
    ive been waiting on something that was kickstarted (planet crashers), but i tend to discover old games more than new ones are released. been getting into mutants and masterminds 3rd edition.
    lets play asap. I'm gmt -5 can play 6:30 am, 7 PM, 11:30 PM most weekdays and sporadically on weekend.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    second week tuesday or wednesday at 7 heysup time?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Wednesday the 5th at 7? should work.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    agreed. for my reference (because im very stupid) that's 8 pm for me
    hey firend paired for smogon Omaha this week ,when do you want play? I'm gtm+8 and I can usually play Weekend night.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hello, want to play like 10am my time sat?
    guangguang
    guangguang
    waht's u gtm..... i want to play my 10pm..
    we are paired for dpp lc tour when can you play? I'm free 6:30 AM 7:00 PM and 11:30 PM most weeknights, weekend is difficult this week. I'm gmt -5.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Want to play like 11:30 (for my own reference, 12:30) on Wednesday?
    hello user shrug, we are paired for the 1st round of the smogon snake draft in its first edition, in the LC tier, and therefore we have to schedule a time to get the game done before the deadline! my timezone is gmt +2, so it would be cool if you told me your timezone and some times you think you would be available to play our match. thank you in advance!
    Sken
    Sken
    any day at like 4 or 5 pm your time in a weekday next week except for thursday should be good for me
    Shrug
    Shrug
    4:15 next friday? the twenty-second i believe
    Sken
    Sken
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…