Smogon Forums

Orphic
Orphic
I'm gmt+0 and will be around all day thursday if you wanna do that?
Pohjis
Pohjis
so you are fine playing like 8pm your time?
Orphic
Orphic
yep perfect
Pohjis
Pohjis
cool. ill catch you on thursday 8pm your time
Orphic
Orphic
any chance we can do any hour earlier tonight mate? going out for my housemates 21st around 8 so an hour earlier would be spot on
Pohjis
Pohjis
it should work but if you want to play like tomorrow on friday, that works too. i can play on friday anytime after 4pm your time.
Pohjis
Pohjis
oh yeah. if friday isnt good for you, i can play on sunday anytime after 4pm. saturday i wont be available.
Orphic
Orphic
i'm away all weekend, back on Monday unfortunately, if we start at 7 today there'll be no problems :) failing that if you're around any time before then i'd be okay with that
Pohjis
Pohjis
i will reserve a chance of playing earlier today but monday seems most optimal for both of us since weekend is a no-no to you. just let me know at some point what time on monday suits you.
Orphic
Orphic
Okay but can we not play today since we are both online, either now or at 7pm like you said was possible? Considering the deadline is Saturday, it would be best to play today
Pohjis
Pohjis
i am playing PU an hour earlier but that doesnt really matter since i am have to run an errand after that and i am going to be back at scheduled time (8 pm your time). so cool if you are like 5pm there but there is no harm requesting an extension till monday.