Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BSPL Week 5.
    I am GMT -4 (EST). Since our timezones are very different, lets try and do the weekend. What times work for you then?
    youmu@poke
    I can play saturday 11~15,20~22,sunday 10~22 maybe japan time(GMT+9).
    gl hf(´・ω・`)/
    1_TrickPhony
    1_TrickPhony
    We can do my 8am saturday. I think that is your saturday 21hr. Its not a particularly great time for me but it will have to do. Alternatively we can do your Sunday 10-12, which is my Saturday 21-23.
    youmu@poke
    great
    Let's play at saturday 21 my time sunday 8 your time
    See you the day after tomorrow
    Hi, when would you like to play for this? I think I will be free most of the day Saturday and Sunday afternoon. I'm in CST / GMT-5. If you want to put when you're available we can find something.
    TLT round 4 when? I can play on weekends evenings my time (gmt+5.5). Lemme know your time zone n your availability. Also r u comfortable with usum or shud we just play sm?
    youmu@poke
    I can play Saturday 14~24(gmt+9)
    we play sm
    gl hf
    We need to schedule for tlt. My time zone is gmt +0. Message me when you are online.
    youmu@poke
    pm2~12(japan time) all day online
    Nat
    Nat
    hello youmu@poke, London13 has notified me that you've scheduled for a time that's 4am in Japans time. Could you confirm this? I just want to make sure there isn't a miscommunication.
    youmu@poke
    All right(´・ω・`)
    hey, when are you able to fight for BSPL? considering your time zone, the best time for both of us would be 22:00 your time (when i post this message). Going to be leaving for a cruise on Friday, so if we can get it done Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday that would be best.
    youmu@poke
    Let's battle on Wednesday at 22
    qsns
    qsns
    getting on showdown now :)
    Hey when do you want to play for BSPL? GMT-7 and I am free almost any time this week!
    youmu@poke
    I hope from 12 o'clock to 22 o'clock in Japan time
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    Okay that should work. Probably closer to 12 o'clock.
    hey semis time! est (gmt -5) prefer late nights but I'm free this week anytime from like 7-12 pm
    youmu@poke
    I don't know what day of the week when the time I need and the time when I'm not here are here we can set the hour to, but when both are on-line, I'll do.
    Please permit strange English.
    gl hf
    Plas
    Plas
    All good sounds alright
    Hi, I was subbed in for BLT
    i'm available saturday 3-5PM and 8-11PM and sunday 2-10PM (GMT-3), can you play around any of those times?
    blt, -7, my activity varies based on work but I'm around most of tuesday wednesday thursday
    youmu@poke
    I can play every day from noon till 10pm my time (so that's 8pm-6am your time). Can you play at Wednesday at noon my time (Tuesday 8pm your time)?
    MZ
    MZ
    same as above except other than monday I've either got work or jury duty so depends on when ur available
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…