Solerme
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ty for that team, I am winning a little over half. I switched items on Espeon and Drifblim, I very rarely bring Koko and Drif so the seed isn't used and Drif does not get fast. DD Char X(like all of them,) has also been a challenge. Koko has Discharge but even if i get the para it wont slow that much this gen, and the dmg from it does 0 cuz roost. Shood more be changed?
    Solerme
    Solerme
    REmind me again, were you using Cloyster? Cause Cloyster should handle CharX, otherwise just bring Koko and Taunt it, then screens up and play your game
    Omastar68
    Omastar68
    Yea, Cloyster. Ok I'll change Koko's Discharge to Taunt then.
    we're up for dou ssnl, I'm GMT-5 and should be free thursday and friday from 9am - 2pm, or sunday most of the day. let me know when you'd be free to play
    Solerme
    Solerme
    too late for me, if we could do 9pm my time (should be your 2pm) it would be great
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Yeah that works for me, see you then
    Solerme
    Solerme
    i'm online already if you want to play a little earlier
    hey we're paired for bw doubles. im gmt-4 and can play this weekend at any reasonable time. lmk what works
    Solerme
    Solerme
    i'll be online till late night my time, give me a shout here if you can play
    obii
    obii
    hey im here now, i'll get on
    obii
    obii
    well i pmd you on main but i guess ur afk. just lmk when ur back
    Hey man, we're paired for BSPL. When did you want to play? I'm GMT-5 and am free most of Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as Friday evening, so whatever works best for you.
    Solerme
    Solerme
    ma boi, so in the end i have to fight a former teammate. Fate can be really cruel :p

I'm gmt +2. I'd honestly try to avoid your evenings, cause it would be really late for me. If you can play on Thurday early afternoon it would be great. Tell me a time and i'll be there. Otherwise i can even in the weekend, same time (even afternoon my time if you can play in the morning)
    The Squash
    The Squash
    Thursday early afternoon works for me. I'm free starting at 11:00am my time if that works for you.
    Solerme
    Solerme
    i'll try to be there around that time, if there is a problem i'll write you here
    post per ricordarti che sei bello anche se vecchio
    Solerme
    Solerme
    <3 (è un modo da vecchi per esprimere affetto)
    hi, we’re paired for round 1 of the bspl, when would you like to play? i’m gmt+10 and id prefer to play sometime over the weekend
    Solerme
    Solerme
    i'll be in the bs room for 2 hours
    MAMP
    MAMP
    oof sorry, i’m out rn. this might be tough to get done :/ can you play this time tomorrow?
    Solerme
    Solerme
    no, i'll be at the sea all day, i've taken this morning to try to play...
    Hello Sol, it's been a while since we last played and now we play again for the bss tour :D I'll be available on Friday-Sunday during afternoon/night (timezone is est). You can always message me on discord since I have you added
    Solerme
    Solerme
    Hey :D i'm happy that we can play as well..
    I probably can in both days, but with strict timings. Let's try to meet friday in the room without scheduling, otherwise we'll schedule for the next days
    Hey we are paired for Round 2. I'm +9:30GMT and can usually play at evenings between 19:00-23:00 or in mornings around 9:00. Hope you can arrange a time slot!
    Solerme
    Solerme
    i'm at +1, so this my be tricky. Tomorrow i'll be on most of the day, let's see if we can get each other in the room, otherwise we'll schedule :)
    Solerme
    Solerme
    dude i waited all day long and you took the only hour where i was outside lol...
    ciao rimani sempre bello ok
    Solerme
    Solerme
    la vecchiaia incombe su di me, compenso in esperienza e storie di vita
    Do you like snowboarding?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I thought I heard you mention it before. And I was watching the winter olympics with my family and we saw an Italian go

do you do it yourself?
    Solerme
    Solerme
    yeah, even though i'm definitely not at those levels lol.. Have you seen anything else about the winter olympics? I'm following them quite a little bit
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    no not really, we don't have TV here. I only saw it when I was visiting home this weekend
    Yo, when do ya want to play for BSSC? I'm GMT -5, and I'm free from 4pm-9pm Saturday, 8am-9pm on Sunday. I can also play during the week from ~3:30pm-9pm if you can't play over the weekend.
    Solerme
    Solerme
    i'm having internet issues at home and have no line at the moment, but since i'm in university today until 7pm my time (gmt+1) i can try to play during the day. Otherwise i think that before wed / thurd i'll be without internet :/
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    Did you want to try to play sometime Wednesday? I can probably manage to get home and play at 3pm my time, which I think is about 10pm your time.
    when are you free for bssc? i can play any day so whatever's most convenient for you.
    Solerme
    Solerme
    even tomorrow, what do you think about it?
    Jmal98
    im good with that, probably need to let chemcop know asap cause he's gonna want to stream it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…