Merritt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for LCPL, im gmt -5 and prefer my afternoons (noon - 3pm) but can be flexible if that doesn't work for you. Any day but saturday is ok for me
    Merritt
    Merritt
    gmt-4 here, want to go for Thursday at 3pm my time (2pm yours unless I'm timezoning wrong again)?
    miltankmilk
    that sounds good for me, cya then
    Are you going to update the RSE in-game tiers? Sorry if you're busy right now and I'm being rude.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm planning a fairly large update relatively soon, but yes I have been busy recently.
    We're matched for LC Swiss. When play? (GMT +2)
    Ik it's easter but is Sunday a good day for you anyway? Somewhere between 1pm and 11pm my time? If not I think I can fit one more game on Saturday.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Sounds good! Let's go for Monday so that if something happens we'll still have Tuesday
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Something unexpected's come up so I won't be around from 5pm until midnight your time today. Tomorrow at 7pm your time then?
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    I predict to be back from school at 6:30 tomorrow but yeah tomorrow 7pm should be early enough see u then.
    Hey, i never played my match, and thus can I request a sub and drop out?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    You won the coinflip which is why you're in next round winners, but if you want to drop out then that's fine.
    Magii
    I'd like to do so.
    Hey, I remember signing up for the LC spring seasonal, but I can see I'm not in round 1, and users that signed up after me are in. Were they randomized somehow, or was this some sort of mistake?
    lc classic im gmt -5 when can you play
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Most weekdays I'm on from about 10am-12pm est, and from around 2pm-5pm est in the LC room under Merritty, feel free to ask for a time outside that and I'll let you know if I can make it
    Im here to schedule for the OST R2, My timezone is GMT+0. Im usually on around 2pm onwards on monday and tuesdays. 7pm onwards the rest of the week and mostly all of the weekend
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Let's try for next Monday around 4pm your time then (11am EST for me), as we said on PS.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Online whenever you're ready
    how the hell havent we scheduled yet for BWLC carvanaha. im gmt -5. can usually play from 3pm - 5 pm my time
    Luthier
    Luthier
    ive been waiting for 30 min. u there?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Meeting ran two hours later than expected, doing this from phone, we can either shoot for weekend or you take the win sorry
    Luthier
    Luthier
    yea lets try to do the weekend.
    OST when EST
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    alright sounds good!
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    yo when are you good to play I can most of the rest of today ill be on the account I_Am_Zesty
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Alright, I'll be on now for most of the day as Merritty, I'll see if I can find you - if not I'm in the LC room.
    I’m playing the newest aa and be the sad mad guy is insufferable. He makes oafish blunders and then is like “well despite the crime not being possible the way I theorized you haven’t proven your client innocent so” and then insults you
    Merritt
    Merritt
    hey just like real life!
    Congrats! Still missing you at Brandeis ;-;
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Thanks! I miss it a bit but I'm doing some really fun work right now which - maybe ironically - has me in and out of universities several times a week. Best of luck to you!
    What did you do for the badge?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Be a fairly good presence for the last couple years.

It's for my stuff in the LC forum though, not OI.
    sumwun
    sumwun
    Congrats I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…