v
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• between the slartibartfast joke and the kanye runaway joke you've really struck a chord with me recently
    what u doing bud
    v
    v
    I AM fixin to sign a lease on half a duplex. i mean, i guess at this very sintant im dabbing and tryna figure out a Cool movie to watch, but generally Good Stuff is happenin. hows everything with you my friend?
    I DONT THINK THERES ANY WAY OUT OF THIS ROOM OH MY GOD WE ARE TRAPPED HERE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Nah, my son is doing great. I'm aware of the meaning of the song. Really sad stuff man. Was just sharing what I was listening to atm, hotshot.
    v
    v
    pretty song, sad subject matter
    ive just changed my avatar to gary oak to troll u how do u feel
    v
    v
    if thats true then it was a good one, once antemortem posted i rly thought this was it for old v. but i dont think it's true bc of how ur avatar was displaying
    shade
    shade
    maybe ur too sharp for ur own good
    weird question but u dont happen to have a playlist for when u trip do u
    v
    v
    this was a month and a half ago lol
    tcr
    tcr
    what a long strange trip its been

thanks for the material tho
    Kink
    Kink
    bloop
    "Disclaimer: This post is not trying to be a copy of the Lance thread. It's my attempt to make fun of it by applying a true story of a bootleg lance to its format."
    v
    v
    yeah, so you basically said "this isnt trying to be a copy, but it totally is an intentional copy"
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    nope. its poking fun of it at most. nothing really shares anything except for the lines directly copied in reference (the very first line and the very last) and the overarching theme of a god complex of somebody in AG
    v
    v
    why are you arguing with me about a firebot thread? i wouldn't have this conversation with anyone I like, let alone someone I don't know.
    do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible. instead, try and realise the truth...
    v
    v
    i just realized my ct has the word spoon in it, and that is probably the origin of this transmission
    shade
    shade
    there is no spoon
    u need 5 more likes for that perfect 2:1 post like ratio
    tennisace
    tennisace
    why would u do that lmao
    v
    v
    so I cant like my own posts lol, i did it a couple times by accident when i was uh high so i just eliminated the possibility
    tennisace
    tennisace
    that seems like a turrible idea
    hey man! idk if you come around any chats or anything these days but we should catch up sometime
    v
    v
    LOCO sorry i didnt respond sooner, i dont go on any chats except smogon discord once in a blue moon but uh id love to catch up!
    SW-0878-1446-649

thats my switch fc if u wanna play sometime, im rly loving scizor lately. swords dance ftw.
    v
    v
    mssing 1 digit
    Ullar
    Ullar
    whoops
    last digit is 2
    i'm so happy that ur posting again my friend.... one of my favourite smogoners.... your posts are the sanity i need when browsing firebot..... love you....
    v
    v
    thanks, it makes me happy to know my posts are enjoyed by freinds even if the new gen firebotters suck even more than the old gen of bad firebotters somehow
    B R A I N L I C K E R
    B R A I N L I C K E R
    may u keep doing what ur doing... show those shit new kids how its done!!!!
    can u reopen the like shop for 1 final transaction
    Asek
    i want a big gif avatar
    v
    v
    i dont have any powers anymore and i dont think theyd give them to me even if i asked
    Asek
    this is the worst thing ive heard all day
    an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    nolan makes some decent movies. Check out memento and insomnia if you haven't both good movies imo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…