Smogon Forums

Arlaxeon
Arlaxeon
Oh, only weekdays? GMT +2 here. I can't really afford stay online for long at any of those times (First time is during lectures, second one is 2am (can't do that on a weekday) and third one is when im getting ready for school).
So I can either do earlier on the evening (4 - 5 pm your time) on Thursday/Friday, or schedule for the weekend.
Heysup
Heysup
Still at work till then. Weekends are a bit unpredictable but if you're active it won't be a huge issue I don't think. I can usually do mornings quite a bit later than weekdays.
Arlaxeon
Arlaxeon
So you're saying in the morning on the weekend is okay? Does 7:00am your time on Saturday sound fine then? Thats 2 PM for me which is great, but I don't have much trouble with any time really on Saturday if you want something else.
Heysup
Heysup
It'll be later than that for sure - if you're free on Saturday then I'll probably be able to find you at some point in the morning my time.
Arlaxeon
Arlaxeon
Ye sure, should work. I'll just study in the morning and take a break from like 8:00 to 12:00 your time to hang around on showdown on the Saturday. (Find me on main btw, smogtours server works like crap for me)
Heysup
Heysup
ok sure.
Arlaxeon
Arlaxeon
K I was on for 3 hours now but I really want to go back to studying for my final... Can we get an extension and play tuesday? I have an entire week free after my final on monday...
Heysup
Heysup
yea let's try that. I was actually on yesterday for about 30 mins during that time but didn't see you. Can you play at all today?
Heysup
Heysup
can you play either this evening or tomorrow evening (my time, so in like 1 hour or so)?
Arlaxeon
Arlaxeon
Just got back from final. Let's just set something for tomorrow (tuesday). Any time from midnight (start of the day) until 6:00pm ( both in your time ) is fine with me. Is that 6:30am time in the first post still a choice?
Arlaxeon
Arlaxeon
Also regarding finding me... I always keep the lc room open as a sort of place to find me at for opponents... So if I were online I'd have been there.
Heysup
Heysup
Is your ps name not arlaxeon oo
Arlaxeon
Arlaxeon
Yes it is. Might have been on ladder alt (Arlax3on)